Ok, off the deep end - who's with me?! Tesla Cybertruck

I still don’t recognize pedestrians as sentient life forms…

2 Likes

Now, I’ll be fair and post 2 positive roll models for self driving cars.

3 Likes

I keep wishing I could call “Alexa” Kitt… honest, hand to heart, I was thinking that last night. (Just about the time I saw that Tesla)

((by the way, any one with the Alexa system ever notice it prongs more when you changed the call name to “Computer”? Mr. Scott would be worried Just out of the clear air, listening to the TV(Comcast Cable) - if you want to know when it’s listening activate tones for listening / stop listening in Settings ))

oh, and Herbie? that’s one scary hombre… if I knew now what I knew then…
wait… what?

2 Likes

Let’s not forget the HAL9000!

3 Likes

Although not my thing, I would really be interested in the curb weight vs a comparable gas/diesel truck.

I don’t know how true it is, but there are numerous articles and videos of repair costs going through the roof on price and time for current Teslas. I wonder what a fender bender would cost to repair on this vehicle. Some older articles suggested that insurance companies would often list quarter panel dents as a total loss.

From a quick Google search: Another Tesla Model 3 Repair Story: This Is What $36,000 Of Damage (So Far) Looks Like

2 Likes

Thx Scotty, as soon as I see the spec sheet I’ll send along. Insurance prices are certainly going to be lumped into the cost of operation / cost of ownership balance sheet. Appreciate the citation and will look at it for comparison.

3 Likes