Ok, I'm conflicted...

6 Likes

For the sake of decency, I’ll pretend to be conflicted as well. Actually, I’d mourn the loss of the flight crew, and I hate seeing a good plane go down. The following conflict would suck as well.

Can’t we just send Pelosi on one of these?

12 Likes

Problem solved!!!

4 Likes

Hey, I used to do that as a hobby. Minus dropping a person from altitude

2 Likes

I say she should visit Taiwan.

8 Likes

I got into my inspection career thanks to a hang glider. I was a machine set-up/ operator and it was killing me (sciatica thread lol). Our shops inspector quit the same day I was starting my first QC course, headed west to become a full time hang glider. Guy was funny, had a wind sock at the shop, and any time it was pointed a certain direction, George was GONE!

3 Likes

HG can be addictive. Used to keepmy glider strapped to top of my Tahoe in case the weather looked good!

3 Likes

Same with George, except he had a little Honda, think it was the second model imported to the US.

1 Like

I hope you did not fly with one strap painfully in the wrong place like this guy pictured. Or is that why it is no longer your hobby? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

She should go ahead and visit.
Then, when China makes good on their promise,
we identify as pacifists until it blows over.

4 Likes

Nah, I had a better experience than that. Failure to hook-in, flew into a rotted tree stump, bruised my heart, sheered a third of the ball of the humorous off needing two surgeries to fix. If you’re going to f’ it up, do it right! Why I’m extremely care when shooting.

4 Likes

Heard that any landing you walk away from is a good landing. That does not sound like that was a good landing. On a positive note, you are still here to talk about it. Stay safe!

2 Likes

I didn’t walk away. I was carried up the hill side on a stretcher. The good Lord said it wasn’t my time is the only reason I’m still here. Be blessed and be careful

3 Likes

I’d be happy if she visited Taiwan permanently. :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

They must have missed since she landed. Darn.

1 Like

Was she on an airplane?

1 Like

Broomstick

Sounds like a bunch of sabre rattling going on… thinking about this, not too far out of the ordinary.

4 Likes

I was afraid I might have been too subtle… :sunglasses: No one had responded to my post.

2 Likes

I would have thought after stealing our technology, they would have had better aim!

3 Likes

Interestingly, just this morning on Fox News I heard that it was in fact the White House that released the information that she was going to visit Taiwan. To what end?

1 Like