Odd and unusual handguns

I was looking for something else when I came across this:

Hedy Jane, single shot pocket shotgun in .45LC and .410shot
hedy-jane-green

Comes in pink, green, purple or robin’s-egg blue. It has a ‘storage compartment’ in the handle where you can store 2 additional rounds.
And it comes with a matching set of earrings.

I’ve never seen one in person, and have no idea what it would be like to shoot… or for that matter why anyone would want a single shot pistol-shotgun like this… Anyone shot one?

Because I think someone is going to have to explain this one to me.

What odd or unusual handgun have you come across?

1 Like

I have seen a previous model like that on black advertised several years ago. Never in person though. Iirc it was in .22lr/or Magnum.

1 Like

A girl has to accessorize now. :rofl:

Can’t say that I’ve ever seen this before.

I’ve heard of and seen picture of the life card which is chambered on .22LR. Haven’t seen it in person either. At $399 it’s a little steep for me with what you get. LifeCard® Folding Single-Shot .22 Pistol | Trailblazer Firearms

Found a picture of it @Lacy
Screenshot_20190803-074605_Chrome
That’s pretty small, and pretty pricey.
This picture makes the point pretty well

I just can’t get past the single shot though.

1 Like

You know I’m going to be looking for those earrings now to identify who’s carrying…" excuse me, but your earrings are printing…" :laughing:

1 Like

That would be hilarious if you found someone wearing them. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, it’s pretty small. Someone will but it because of the gadget factor. Even being a .22 I can’t help but think it’s pretty snappy because of the size. I’m with you on the only one round thing as well.

1 Like

Found this

Chambered in 7.62×39

Being as it shoots .410 I can’t help but think it’s a “snake gun” so to speak.

1 Like

@Spence I think that sounds just about right :smile:

this is the other one that’s kinda weirding me out…

taurus%20curve
taurus%20curve%202

I get what they’re trying to do, but I don’t see how that’s ever going to be ok… I think it offends my OCD - it’s not STRAIGHT :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes I have shot a Double Tap in 45. Yes it hurts a little.

3 Likes

@45IPAC how do you even get a grip on it? Seems like it would be really hard to position. And a .45 in that? YIKES!

2 Likes

It was different. The one I shot wasn’t ported either. I’ve heard the newer ported ones, aren’t too bad.

2 Likes