OBSCURE Rule BANS GUNS all over state. Lawsuit says NO. Wisconsin DNR BANS firearms, will law fall?

WTF…

1 Like

:dizzy_face: :confounded: :frowning_with_open_mouth: :anguished: :angry: :rage:

Happened on the dems watch. Just goes to prove that they will continue to try and encroach on our rights UNTIL we exert an equal OR GREATER force to stop them.

4 Likes

nibble nibble nibble nibble CHOMP, a bite at a time, some stick and some only get partially repealed. Slowly but surely they eat away at our God Given Rights.

4 Likes

That is great news… does that mean no one gets attacked while fishing? Must be. No? We need a real conservative party that is watching these people… just like Obiden and his clown car, the agencies are writing “law”… NOT

5 Likes

As a Wisconsin resident, thanks for the update on the DNR and the AG. I am confused on a few points. I believe you said DNR sneaked by a change in the Administrative Rules in 1999 but it sounds like the DNR is changing its interpretation now. Is that the case? As for the AG, I cannot believe or understand why he is barring any update to the concealed carry course unless this somehow sets up a challenge to the concealed carry law itself. Am I off on his motivation?

1 Like