O Come All Ye Faithful

The art of Michelangelo, arguably one of the greatest artists in human history, is racist - that is - white supremacy. I never thought I’d see the day when someone would say this in all seriousness. I thought the black national anthem was divisive, but this, this is pure insanity by the Left. When classical art by the great masters is deemed white supremacy it shows that our educational system is sick to the core. Where the F does one come up with this kind of thinking? Moreover, why is this kind of thinking acceptable? Ugh…

12 Likes

Oh PULL MY FINGER ROBIN!
For cryin’ out Loud how do we give STUPID people so much airtime?

I had a little lunch after a job interview yesterday and it was @ a Wendy’s
(OH MY GOD! She’s depicted as a little White girl! Yikes! did I just buy from racist White Superracist Food Chain?)…anyway, I digress (as usual)
I go to throw away the Lunch litter into a dumpster @ TARGET and I see this MOUND of red and white
material…curious…as I pitch the trash …um…in the trash I see it’s HUNDREDS of little maybe foot tall BLACK Santa’s! Perfect condition, Never sold I guess! also Rainbow flags and stuff that I couldn’t identify…didn’t want too. they just pitched $1000’s of DEI Dollar items…I guess my neighborhood is RACIST?
This Woke a-hole is going to pitch a fit on an extremely talented and FAMOUS Painter because he was WHITE! and depicted White people? Is GOD A Racist also ( He may be white?) Haven’t met him yet!
Was the painting about African American Slavery? Black people being killed? Tortured? Slaughtered?

Pull my finger Robin and don’t go away mad…just go away!

4 Likes

you know… the whole Family has been racist from the very beginning… :person_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

A 2024-02-15 19-39-15

4 Likes

It’s only racism if you want it to be. Life is short, go camping, unless of course it’s racist then go to McDonalds. :grinning:

7 Likes

No f@#^%n way… they serve white mayo… :scream: :flushed: :astonished:

6 Likes

……on white bread.

6 Likes

It’s the oldest trick in the book. The old try to change the meaning of “ white supremacists”. I fall for it every time.

1 Like

In WHITE Boxes!
with WHITE SHAKES! YUCK!

4 Likes

I think they are calling us ’ White nationalists’ now :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face:
‘White Supremacists’ is passe now.
try to keep current Sir… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m NOT WHITE…I’m Opaque! or TRANSLUCENT! I can use any bathroom I want!

3 Likes

3 Likes

…YOU know why they call 'em ‘SLIDERS’ right Karacal?

‘b’cause dey slide goin’ in almost as much as dey Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide goin’ OUT!

Like butta!

3 Likes

Go to Popeyes! Wait he is a white sailor man that likes to fight!

7 Likes

I hope you all guys survive this winter without any trouble… you know… the snow is white… and it might be cancelled next year… :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Dont forget other -isms. Why couldnt Michelangelo paint a 400lb cockeyed woman with her two goddess-mothers.

What the Left wants to force on us for art and beauty. sure is ugly.

3 Likes

But the bread is toasted brown, and the hamburger is charred. I believe the “special” sauce is reddish, though I don’t believe they use mustard, they do have pickles - can’t discriminate against aliens. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Interestingly, blacks in Africa used white markings on their faces. I also doubt they depicted their God(s) as other than black and I suspect the “Native Americans” did not depict their Gods, when they appeared in human form, as other than their race. Odd how that works. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Remember Sambos Restaurants? Yep Sambo is gone, Popeye will be next…

2 Likes

Yeah, We had a couple of 'Mr. Powdrell’s" in New Mexico
(BEST DAMN BBQ JOINTS EVER!)

A WHITE person walked in there and you were treated like family!
No side glances (what’s whitey doin’ there?)
And the Sauce OH, the BBQ Sauce! AWESOME!
A couple of the restaurants closed sadly because the neighborhoods went to shite!
But you walk in there and your mouth waters instantly at the smells, the ambiance, the
friendliness God I love going there.
Same as in OLD New York. I’d go into the Jamaicans Beans and rice Joints and they were
happy to see me (I had two Jamacian Guards that nobody wanted to work with)
They were the BEST Guards too! Nice Fella’s. Deadly accurate.
I bet you can’t do that anymore in NYC…sad

3 Likes

I spent a lot of time in Georgia, south of Augusta.
It’s a middle of nowhere, time stopped there in 1960’s.
It think I was 1 of maybe 10 - 20 white man staying in the village.
I really enjoyed the time with all the people of different skin colors and they enjoyed time spent with me…

Coming back to Chicagoland ended that nice enjoyment…
Exactly what @Karacal posted…

4 Likes

I Love this- !-- Remembering the good times!
It’s no wonder (no matter how old you are )
How when as a kidd you hear 'Old People reminisce
almost pining for the good old days! ’ and BAMM! here I am
doing the same stuff!
I mean THEY had a World War, Invasions of Europe and across the Globe,
Naziism run amok, tyrannical .gov’s, Threats of Japanese Invasions of our own Homeland…they
…um…they… shite, Sounds like today doesn’t it? Man this sucks! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I need Waffles, Be right back! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes