NYC pols demand DA Alvin Bragg drop Jose Alba’s bodega murder charge

8 Likes

I watched the incident a few times. Thank the gods NYC isn’t anywhere near here.

8 Likes

NYC is “near here” to me, under 2 hours…and it’s working wonders for our real estate market.

8 Likes

And for those of you who poo poo about carrying a knife as part of your EDC. :slightly_smiling_face:
Good on Mr. Alba. :+1:

11 Likes

Not enough time to react and accidentally hit an important artery.

3 Likes

Think you need to watch it again, he knew exactly what he was doing. :thinking:

7 Likes

Just finished watching Braveheart for the 37th time in my life, I’m beginning to believe there were no such men as Sir William Wallace!
For if there were, there would be a bit of their blood in each of us.
As far as Alvin Bragg, off with his head! I believe we’ve become a weaker breed of men! Much like King Edward Longshanks’ son, Princess Edward of Wales! Allowing a despot to rule over our free nation and encouraging an invading force that will eventually destroy us! Prove me wrong.

Sure, I’ll lay down my rifle, if they’ll meet me on the battlefield with swords and shields!

4 Likes

Andrew Branca will be hosting a live stream breaking down what went wrong in a livestream tomorrow (Sat Jul 9th) at noon Eastern Time.

Here is the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKqvPirpAQ

He is the author of a pretty good book The Law of Self Defense Principles and is a recognized expert on self-defense law.

I believe I heard about him in this forum somewhere and looked him up. He has some really good insight on the subject.

4 Likes

Yes, carry at least two, like I do… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Buck 110 for eating lunch and cleaning deer. Crkt for everything else.

4 Likes

I have a CRKT, thumb flipper, USA steel and made in the USA. The other is a Zero Tolerance, a finger flipper, also USA steel and made in the USA. My kitchen knives are German, but I will not buy Chinese anything if I can avoid it.

6 Likes

Got roped into some cutco knives for the kitchen. Pricey but wow! Sharp and hold an edge…

4 Likes
6 Likes

Maybe it’s time for a mostly peaceful protest at the persecutors house or favorite restaurant. :thinking:

2 Likes

…Good.

1 Like

** :tada:**CHARGES DROPPED :tada:

1 Like

There are so many that need the peaceful protests at their houses like they did to the supreme court justices.

3 Likes