NYC defund police

I tried the exercise of ignoring all but what the figures of significance on the left said from their own lips. That alone, separate even from the actions that are not in dispute, are enough to horrify anyone who would wish to live free, or retain their basic rights.

Consider how the American citizens currently under life threatening circumstances at the hands of a brutal enemy, have been downgraded in importance by our government’s officials, echoing woke language as they express the fact of it.

Be they an American citizen in Afghanistan, Or an American citizen in Chicago, Or even the country side American wanting to be protected by the security of our boarders, this new batch of leaders, and their supporters, would seem to care only for the wokeness that brings power, unto themselves.

@Johnnyq60 , I will try to add prayers of my own for your loved ones in NYC, and I will thank you , and the others who served the tough jobs in uniform for our country. I fear we are going to experience what it is to be without the good , honorable, Americans willing to so serve.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @DS-1 :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Democratic
E xtremists
F orcefully
U nleashing
N ew
D eterrents

T hat
H elp
E vildoers