NYC anarchy!

A friend who lives there (and rides) tells me that this is relatively normal.

Maybe we suggest democracy insurance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Charged as minor? Ok. Sue the parents though!

1 Like

In Florida, that would have ended differently.
I’m so glad to live in Florida where the 2A is still respected.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with 2A. If a driver came out of the vehicle with a gun in her hand, she’d be charged in FL, in my opinion.
The SUV wasn’t disabled, and they had a way out, that was legally AND tactically superior to firearm use. Where I agree with you is that in NY the law would side with the “yoooths” and we would see charges for reckless driving and assault with motor vehicle, and in FL at least they recognized people have a right to escape the mob surrounding their car.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Moises2.

Yes, Florida currently has some good laws and respect for the right to keep and bear arms, but always remain vigilant
 Florida also enacted ‘Red Flag’ laws.

Far too many think if people surround a car
 the car’s occupant is somehow to blame and at fault. You surround a car
 attack the car
 beating on it
 trying to smash windows
 which leads to attacking the occupants
 yes indeed, it is a self defense situation.

Keep an eye on the state house.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!

2 Likes

@Moises2 Welcome to the community. Florida is sounding pretty good right now.

1 Like

I have run this scenario through my mind a number of times. I have come to the conclusion that it’s time for the gas pedal if any of the windows are breached. That’s breached, not cracked. I think that puts you in imminent danger and would be defensible when you end up on court. I’m not a lawyer so don’t take this as legal advice, but play the scenario though your head and decide ahead of time what your actions might be. It must be terrifying to have a group of criminals beating on your car. Unless there are weapons displayed or Molotov cocktails visible you are safe until the windows are breached. Better yet, if you have to enter an urban area, don’t drive a shiny BMW. It makes you a target whether you are a rich guy or not.

Thank Heavens for a Governor like DeSantis, promoting laws that dont require unfortunate drivers to check if the murderers’ crowbar is inside the car or not quite yet.

You are right and you are lucky to live in a Free State. Here in Illanoy we have a corrupt legislature where state representatives, senators and governors routinely get sent to jail. So many of them hate the Second Amendment.

1 Like

Would you like to live, attend school, or go to work in a place where only “some” sex offenders are put behind bars? The worst part, people who elected this psycho DA into office are going to escape from Gotham and Gomorrah into Florida, and vote here.

These boys are victims of society and need your compassion. By the way, were there any white boys in the pack?

In my state you don’t have to retreat. You can stand your ground. I didn’t watch the video but know that just the thought that your victims might be armed prevents so many crimes. I did watch a NY video where A man stole a mini school bus and just started ramming everything in his way to get away. NY is broken for so many reasons and 2A infringement is the #1or #2 reason.

1 Like

Sign of the times

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

4 Likes

The dark irony is Law and Order has long ago started putting left spin on their story lines, and as of recent went full-retard sjw. They were sowing, home come they didn’t know they would reap?

2 Likes

Boo Hoo. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Drop them off in front of her house, with a free tent.

4 Likes

He tried to assassinate a gubernatorial candidate. Released, no bail??? Repubs should be screaming murder on every street corner.

2 Likes

So sad, almost made it. :slightly_frowning_face: