NRA admit in court what we've known for years

this is the reason I left a lifetime membership and stopped donating to the NRA - National Rifle Association of America

3 Likes

We will see if the NRA will or can conduct itself like a normal conventional business. Good luck to them.

3 Likes

Just because the wrong person or people are in charge of the USA, means you are giving up on America!!!

1 Like

SAF, FPC, GOA, and local organizations may not be as high profile as the NRA.
But, the sad development within the NRA made it clear that they don’t have a monopoly of fighting for 2A.

4 Likes

Good luck to me I am a member of them so what have they done to me??? I I paid my membership. I know anything that we say on the USCCA community is open records for even the boogeyman . I have never understood the interweb so I stay off of everything but the USCCA protcotor academy and the community and that’s fine but I have never threatened anyone it goes without saying anything if anyone comes to my home . They could have called me and I definitely would have complied with real law enforcement . I would never surrender to the UN :united_nations: or any foreign government . If I am to die by foreign governments then I will definitely defend myself to my best ability and what happens to Dose not matter . I no longer have a nation or country . I stand for freedom liberty or death . I pray for freedom . We all are suffering . Communist countries interfering with our constitutional rights and freedoms . I am an American I don’t answer to . The enemy of democracy :feather::feather::owl:

1 Like

IMO The NRA has a steep hill to climb to regain its good name and place in the 2A defense business.

I have been a Life Member for many years and ceased donations some time ago. Beside the misappropriation of funds the churning of donations with “prizes” has got to be cleaned up!

4 Likes