Now you’re in for it!

Now you beaches are in for it! I’ve have been bestowed the title of regular! Only another 53 people have it. Step aside, the man is coming thru! Hahahaha

11 Likes

Welcome Brother. :smile:

8 Likes

I think I still have mine, maybe. Lol

Edit- yep, still there. I got a flag or two and thought I might have lost it.

10 Likes

My ‘Regular’ status comes and goes like my Herpes…Is that spelled correctly? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I got upset recently when the infamous ‘they’ took it away again last week. Now I just don’t care!

Congrats William! Enjoy your New found Status! You deserve it Brother. (Virtual Salute! :vulcan_salute:) Live long and PROSPER! :saluting_face:

8 Likes

What happened? I don’t remember you getting jammed up.

7 Likes

I have NO idea Brother why ? (Regular status taketh away AGAIN!)
A Singular post got flagged last week

Who knows, Who cares No Mas 'ey?

If it’s that easy to lose I don’t want it. Fickle Admin.

7 Likes

:rofl:. I’ll never get that! I get at least one flagged a week!

Most recent was for being off topic.

6 Likes

I don’t know Brother
I’ve accepted ‘THE LOSS’ of Wealth and Riches’ that came w/ the Status.
But the Paparatsy , the Woman that hung out at the back stage door
every night wanting to sleep w/ me! The PRESSURE to Perform!" WPHEW! :crazy_face:

I’m just catchin’ up on my beauty sleep a week later! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let’s let the Big Stud William carry the load for a while! I’m gonna make sure I O-ffend
someone once a twice a week so they never give my that status ever again.

Plain old Don102

11 Likes

Don.102 I apologize for you Losing your regular status . Because of . Trying to . Stand up for me. I tried to explain that I am still going to be an ELITE MEMBER OF THE USCCA. I AM JUST STAYING OUT OF THE COMMUNITY . So this Doesn’t happen ever again. Auto correct. Messed up what I. Was trying to tell you and everyone else . And it looks like I said that you were mentally unstable . ! That’s what an iPhone does for me. My LORD. . Sorry. I love you. All and I hope every one is ok with me staying a member and just staying out of the community . Outher then to let you all know how Debbie ann is doing. I love you and appreciate you and all of the support that my family have here has given me and my family . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::us:amen

6 Likes

Your BACK! HUZZAR! Stay Brother! Stay! Re-join the Family/Community man!
It’s all good! We have your back!
The Admins here must have read my stuff by now and will help you if you
get jammed up again.
WE ARE BROTHERS BobbyJean I can’t accept another loss on Memorial Weekend.

YOU did NOT help LOSE my ‘Regular’ staus No way, No how!
I did that all on my own, That’s on ME NOT you!

And if you did say that you were only telling the TRUTH! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Stay in YOUR Community My Brother Please?
Prayers to you and Debbie Ann we’ll get through anything together OK?

5 Likes

Don102 I still have flagged messages all the way down on mailbox. And I don’t even know how to respond or see them . I did not . Mistreat anyone that many times in a row and it doesn’t matter I am not arguing with anyone my wife is going to die if I don’t pray and keep her positive this KEMO is messing Debbie and up and I believe in having insurance and fifty dollars a month is nothing . And the USCCA has all my friends and family and brothers u. Mike. Scott. So many I will leave lots out just trying to say all there names . I don’t have any problems outher the cancer is trying to take my Debbie and she was sick all night long I Love you brother sir. I hope every one understands I just don’t spell well and sometimes the big words I don’t understand what they mean. Love you brother . And all my prayers are this to be better and she is truly fitting for her life this hurts brothers seriously. Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . SIR I AM SORRY TO EVERYONE :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::shamrock::shamrock::beer:

9 Likes

I Don’t Wanna Be Regular anymore, I like being the Odd One…

5 Likes

That’s the best badge!

8 Likes

IDK if it’s something you have to turn on or what, but, just sayin’, right now…it doesn’t say Regular by your name/post

4 Likes

Me Too Brother , Odd Don or just ‘Oddy’ (Like Odd Thomas in the book)
("I see dead people, but dammit I do something about it!)

Just to clarify, It’s not I don’t care really, It’s just unimportant to me
These 'moderator’s Givith and takeith away the 'Regular ’ badge whenever they please.
This is the second or third time I’ve lost that label, It don’t mean nuthin anymore.

I can’t turn it on and off THEY do I guess. I log in and one day it’s there next it could be gone.
They can keep it as far as I am concerned. It doesn’t affect me really. I look at the Summary and there are less ‘Badges’ there also it seems. Maybe a little consistency would be nice but as long as I can communicate with you all that stuff just is minutia.
I’ve never been eligible for ‘Rank’ Medals awards my 'Camo’s were almost spotless of most I.D.
Not even my name (same w/ Delta’s clean and clear and I kind of liked that) Anonymous Grunt.
now just Don102

4 Likes

FWIW when I go into my profile I can choose what I want for my title, and even though I have the Regular it doesn’t have to be shown, might be (?) that you have to go edit your profile title to make it show.

IDK just spitballing

3 Likes

Just plain old Don102 Brother, I tried to add Warrior elite, Grand Poo-Ba, Regular, no dice.
Thanks though that was interesting.

4 Likes

Correct.
That’s what I meant.

3 Likes

How about Odd Job? The guy from one of the Bond movies who threw his hat to cut your head off.

4 Likes

Odd :Job? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm has a nice ring to it doesn’t it? Odd Job102?

5 Likes