Not paying taxes is the best idea ive heard thus far to save our country

If hunter can get away with not paying his taxes without consequences everyone else should follow suit

1 Like

The problem is that if you are not one of the relatives, friends or wealthy donors to any of the kleptocrats in charge you aren’t going to have the same luck getting away with breaking laws as he has had.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t go there if I were you. After all not paying taxes is what finally got Capone sent to jail.

7 Likes

wasn’t planning on it. but I thought it was interesting but, no way to get most American tax payers to follow along.

4 Likes

If “most American taxpayers” wanted something, they could get it by voting for, and changing the laws, so it wouldn’t even be illegal any more. just sayin

4 Likes

@leo23 You are so right, if Hunter can get away with not paying his taxes without consequences everyone else should follow suit. I just got my taxes done with HR Block, and I got away without having to pay taxes! It Works! :wink: :laughing: FANTASTIC VIDEO! LOVED IT!! AGREE WITH THIS GUY!! :+1: :us: Taxpayers are really getting abused with our money, and we need to start a movement.

2 Likes

Crack and prostitutes are legal deductions now.

5 Likes

And suffocation cures cancer.

2 Likes

are you asking for a friend

1 Like

The federal government does not run on taxes. It borrows and prints the money it uses for social programs and military adventurism. Future generations – who do not have a say in the borrowing/printing policy – end up paying (absent a massive default in the future).

5 Likes

Every year, around 2,500 Americans go to jail for failure to file their taxes. That’s failure to file. Failure to pay usually takes longer for them to process, but it’s not something you ever want to go through. Not only can they garnish your wages and drain your bank accounts and retirement savings without a court order, the IRS can make your life absolutely miserable until they get around to sending you to jail. Money personality Dave Ramsey often jokes about the IRS being the KGB because of their almost unaccountable power. Whether you agree with his views on money or not, he is correct on this.

If you doubt that, search around until you find someone who’s had to go through the IRS’ little “welcome to hell” party. Ask them if they still think it’s a good idea to not pay taxes.

Just deciding to stop paying taxes is about the dumbest idea I’ve heard recently.

5 Likes

Not if every normal American does it!
Only tax democrats! We did not vote for this sh/t!
Or we can just bend over! I mean we’re half way there!

I think we’ve already accomplished this!
IMG_4834

3 Likes

If you get a paystub every couple of weeks / monthly etc., you’ve already paid your taxes to state and federal governments. Not to worry, at the rate illegal and chain migration are going, in a generation or so there’ll be too few Americans paying taxes to support the government and the experiment that was the United States will slowly devolve into a utopia, like Yemen. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Like I and many others smarter than I, it’s all good until the money runs out!

2 Likes