Not often I agree with Piers Morgan but

12 Likes

Piers saying these things? Must b ea voice-over… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Piers Morgan could tell me it is storming out while I’m standing in a down-pour and I’d not trust him.

7 Likes

Hmmmm I think he is trying to get a job at Fox. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Shockingly, he is telling the truth. Did he recently suffer a blow to the head?

5 Likes

A blow to the head? No, Dave, more likely a lobotomy and brain replacement.

4 Likes

I went over several dozen vids under Piers Morgan-canceled. It would seem he is a big enough but-hole
(no surprise) that he has literally pissed everyone off on the left, Right and middle. So like a chameleon
(sorry chameleons) he is trying to shape-shift himself into a position on the Right. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Even a blind chick gets a piece of corn now and then

4 Likes

Ah crap…this guy again. I thought he was dead. Never trust a guy in a purple shirt.

4 Likes

I have never heard of this guy before but I did agree with most of what he said in this video.

Don

4 Likes

A conservative will say " you shouldnt tell Helen keller jokes" while a liberal will say “You cant tell Helen keller Jokes”…PJ ORourke.

4 Likes

Ole Piers has had a bit of an awakening since the cancel culture came knocking at his door. Before that, nobody could tell him a thing. The left refuses to hear any view other than theirs, which is exactly what they have accused the right of for as long as I can remember.

5 Likes

An independent will say “hey did you hear the ne about…”

3 Likes

You should see the interview with the Detroit Madman. Ted Nugent

2 Likes

I like Mr. Nugent as well as his music

2 Likes