No Shirt - Do they think this is the first time? Really?

This is LMFAO FUNNY. They show up get in make it to their seats and THEN some light weight, snow flake terd head gets all offended. I don’t go to many UofU football games so I can’t speak with certainty but I’m pretty sure there have been topless/body painted students at the games many many times before. I know I’ve seen the moon a time or two and I can recall at least one buck naked streaker…

7 Likes

I have no argument they had their breast covered.

2 Likes

Seems to me some turd head must be lactose intolerant. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Obviously we need common sense body paint laws. Painted boobs represent a clear and present danger! What is our world coming to?
Talk about suspicious acts against democracy!

4 Likes

In that story it states:

Utah State Code is silent on whether body paint is considered a body covering, but several sections define nudity or partial nudity to mean “any state of dress or undress in which the human genitals, pubic region, buttocks, or the female breast, at a point below the top of the areola, is less than completely and opaquely covered.”

The last part, no pun intended, would seem to indicate body paint would be lawful. As to that woman’s complaint about seeing nipples, I have seen that even when women wear bras, so what’s her issue? They were covered - by body paint. Would a thin t-shirt have been better coverage? Not likely.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Must have been a jealous Karen. Tell the gals to wear shirts like this to the next game to appease Karen.

6 Likes

It’s ok to open carry ; OR > disturbing the piece.
PS: this is why more woman don’t participate ; you guys are bad.
YEP ; big trouble right here in River city ; got work to do.

I didn’t read the article, but I assumed it had to be a woman who reported it.
Because the average college male isn’t going to complain.

4 Likes

Watch out for the woke police. The “average” college female also not likely to complain.

1 Like

By the same token, what makes you assume the offended person was “woke”? It could have easily been a religiously conservative student, or an old prig attending the game.

I just couldn’t help but think that even if a college male were offended by exposed breasts, he probably doesn’t want to admit to his peers in the dormitory that he’s the reason the females have to wear shirts. :laughing:

I also remember how competitive some of the girls could be when I was in college. A poor freshman with a big rack could incur some unexpected wrath from less-endowed senior class females. Toxic masculinity doesn’t hold a candle to mean girls.

5 Likes

“Because the average college male isn’t going to complain.”
Are you saying the “average” college female (on the assumption we are talking about birth gender) is more likely to be either religiously conservative or an old prig?

2 Likes

I looked at the article but found no pictures to prove it happened, I’m calling this a leftist hoax! If it’s real, then show us the pictures!

7 Likes

I demand PROOF!

4 Likes

Nope, only that a college male is more likely to face retribution from his (male) peers for forcing females to cover up. So I just assumed that the reporter was either a person not in college, or if the reporter was a college student, it was probably a female.

If it had been a naked male at the game, plenty of people would have complained. :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

= 100 Proof, by Volume ( pre-game ) graduate Student.
PS: BYOT

1 Like

Kind of torn here (pun intended). Parents and their children do attend the games, would I really want my kids (assuming under 18) to see that? If I had a daughter would I want her to think that is appropriate behavior?

What is truly scary though is this, if your are “woke” this is acceptable behavior but it is unacceptable if you are a male and like what you see, you should look past the nudity in a totally non-aroused manner and let your inner estrogen take over. Would it be acceptable to ogle them if they were LGBTQ+ and how would one know?

I would never survive being single in today’s society. Would I need to take waivers to bars if I go to meet women? Does Tinder have waivers or is it in the EULA? Do single people still go to bars?

3 Likes

Woke folks get all confused by things like nudity and sex. It’s either liberating or oppressive to women.
Don’t feel obligated to get involved in the debate, but feel free to drop a grenade once in awhile to keep the verbal wrestling match going.

4 Likes

Only after dark ; give this place a try. New things have a twist.

LOL…

2 Likes