No one is coming

From the article:
While horrified neighbors watch, Fisher returns to the scene with a knife. He proceeds to straddle and kiss Anderson before flipping him over and stabbing him at least nine times as the witnesses fail to intervene.

7 Likes

I wonder if the individual will be tried as an adult.

I wonder if LE is going to catch grief for calling HIM a HE, HIM, HIS. Also, is he going to the male prison or the female prison?

3 Likes

Electrical chair doesn’t care…

6 Likes

Bullet to the dome…cheaper than the electricity to fry the psycho tranny.

3 Likes

Amen Brother…Amen
Unfortunately folks, We’re going to continue seeing these confused mentally dangerous folks do harm
to INNOCENTS. They’ve been given the platform to ‘Act as they please’ by Pudding and Company.
(Instead of seeking Mental Health Help)
It’s OK to be Dangerous now.
It’s OK to ACT OUT!
NO CONSEQUENCES
I will NEVER tell any of you what to do.
NEVER
But if I see this I will do my best to stop a slaughter.
This is NEGLEGENCE on the Administrations policies and lack of a Moral Compass.
You can’t let mentally unbalanced people run rough shod over the Innocent population.
The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.
We’re allowing the extreme left destroy every vestige of a sane and balanced World.
Something TWISTED THIS WAY COMES if we let these Social Justice fools continue to destroy Society.

6 Likes

There seems to be a trend of anger when they try to project joy…

I just lost a long time acquaintance last week over this. He has a kid who he’s supporting as transgender. He was criticising me as if I were a child, as I wouldn’t take on his misguided belief system. More power to him for siding with his kid, but I think that before this is over, most of these parents and their “care” system will be behind bars for child abuse…not to mention manipulation and mutilation.

All of the data supports that these kids turn out “normal” with a small percentage as gay. It also supports that it is attention getting and not really a thing for most of them.

3 Likes

It seems like there is a lot of trans anger. Maybe it would be better just to be who you are? Maybe I am a bit simple, but maybe we should just be who God created us to be.

5 Likes

Regardless of the group, most groups say that they just want to get on with their life. But in reality, so many seem to want to highlight their differences…much of the time in others’ faces.

I think that nearly all humans would just accept most people who aren’t bad/evil, but the presentation makes it very hard. We all have only so much patience.

I’ve had a lifetime of being odd man out and having many friends who are the same. None make it part of their introductions…like pronouns as an example. Why not just say “Hi, I’m Bill…or Sally.” an leave it be?

5 Likes

Anything taken to the EXTREME is Harmful, Dangerous and often ILLEGAL.
Politics
Protest(s)
You want to be you , Fantastic. You can be everything you wish to be.
You want to blaze a new trail in some unique way? Gender Fluid? Fine.
But when you cross the line of Decency, Lawfulness, and your Celebrity
or style intrudes all over the Masses you will receive a great deal of pushback.
But today the Dementia-in-thief has made being a Circus attraction the new normal… It isn’t.
Being a Citizen has Rules and Consequences , maybe not in DC anymore but out in the real world
there is all kinds of Justice now.
You wish to protest? fine. PROTEST away till you make a difference.
You start affecting the lives around you, vandalism, racial/ethnic slurs–ANGER and venom?
Welcome to the Pushback Club. You wish to be coerced by extreme groups and spew ‘Death to Americans’ or ’ From the river to the Sea’ and wish for the eradication of an entire race?
Well, KARMA will be giving you an ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT.
When Hitler tried it his followers died very badly.
These New folks (descendants of that same party) will also.
Anyone read about the ‘Collaborator’s’ during WW2?
The French who fell in w/ the Nazi’s lived LARGE (albeit it for a very short time)
The Jews…who ‘helped’ kill their own for safety and longer life ? also witnessed Karma shortly after.
These politicians in power today are doing all they can to retain power and acquire more (greedy, evil folks) may just be seeing the Consequences of their Over rule and Elitisms starting to falter.
‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely’ is a long known quote.
But these people think it will never happen to them
(another quote for you)
‘People who forget History are DOOMED to repeat it!’
Just ask oh say, Stalin, Mussolini, Her Hitler, Pol Pot, Castro, Marie ‘Let them eat Cake!’ Antionette!
They died VERY badly and their crew did also.
Current day example: A Dementia Riddled Puppet and his Puppeteers think they are winning.
Sadly just recently things seem to be shifting back to reality. The Pendulum only swings (and sticks for so long) till it’s weight swings it back to Sanity and Reason. Their Power only sustains them for so long…
It’s happened time and time again but they never seem to learn. … Pity.
We are ‘in it’ now. We’ve been through the worst of it (hopefully) and we are actually seeing the pushback in real time. THIS TIME they are breaking EVERY rule of decency, Fair play and are chock full of Satanic power that touches every single soul on this planet. They have zero Moral Compasses, zero
Empathy, zero Ethical qualities it’s like a Tick who drinks blood till they explode. Actually a perfect example for these blood suckers. When the TRUTH of their true crimes come out people will be sickened and their camp followers may commit mass suicides because their ‘Ruler’s’ duped them and instead of being one of their anointed one’s they will be shown to be ‘Patsy’s.
So I say to you all, you’ve probably seen the worst. We are NOT out of the woods yet. A cleansing needs to take place. A clearing out of the old guard. A deportation/battle of the Invaders these folks let in here. But my prediction is you will see ‘Old Houses fall’ Kingdom’s dissolved, Family despots deleted, and a New Breed will take over.
FOR THE PEOPLE
BY THE PEOPLE
We lost a lot of good people the last few years, we continue to take casualties, and we will mourn the Fallen, HERO’S ALL. The Wicked is running on fumes, The Masses see the little phucker behind the curtain (and he isn’t a wizard at all) He/They are true ‘Trickster’s and Charlatans!’
Just ask Xeroxes’ how it felt to feel the burn from the 300! Ask How Nero felt when flames licked @ his Toga… when Napoleon … oh nevermind!

Professor Don102’s lecture is over
Now go out and play like you did as a kid with reckless abandon!

Where We Go 1 We Go All.

3 Likes