No NCAA go to the range

With no NCAA or NBA Who is going to a range this weed end?

2 Likes

100% percent rain. I even have to cancel 4H rifle practice because the rain is so muddy. Oh well, guess I’ll watch Tombstone and clean guns.

2 Likes

Me! I’ll be at the range this weekend… oh wait, I’m working at the range this weekend. If it’s not busy I’ll get to do some shooting. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m omw to the range.

4 Likes

Not going to range. But will be reloading ammo. I need more .45 ACP, .45 LC, and .357 mag. and maybe set dies up for 9 mm. And this weekend we’re suppose to have more rain.

6 Likes

I had a blast. Got some new Bose wireless ear buds that I could put under my noise cancelling headphones. So I listened to music. Since I am one of a few at the range qualified to draw and fire they let me use 2 lanes. I worked on draw, speed, multiple targets. Was a good range day.

The music made a real difference in my energy. I may have to make blasting the stereo part of my “honey, what was that sound/noise” house sweep.

4 Likes

For those in States that have shelter in place if they don’t have their own range it will be hard to go out. In fact I just restocked my ammo supply before they asked us to try and stay at home. So far we are not forced to shelter in place.

1 Like