No gun zone

Speaking of GFZ’s, now that the ban on carrying in and on US Post Office property had been declared unconstitutional by a court, does that mean the ban is immediately vacated, and we can legally go on post office property with a concealed firearm (assuming we are legally able to have such firearm), or does the federal government have to rewrite the law prohibiting such carry before we’re legally allowed to do so?

1 Like

@Charles593 It appears that having a CWP, having to pick up nephew, yes, UNLOADED firearm in LOCKBOX, magazine/ammo in glove box (not in the same lockbox with firearm).

@Joseph488 Make sure FIRST when the new law becomes in effect. Sometimes things get changed then suddenly a 360 occurs. Things are going so crazy these days.

1 Like

I Hope you get that HEAD WOUND looked at Brother. It’s a fact after a severe blow to the former NY Noggin’ that side effects of making rash decisions (like going back after you escaped) or ‘We will be accepted by :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:Liberals" is cause for a CAT Scan if not Lobotomy.
Tell me where I can send Flowers. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All kidding aside WELCOME BACK ‘445’ and WELCOME Barry98 to the Brotherhood/Sisterhood !’
We hope we hear a lot from you

Don102 formerly Woodhaven, Queens, NY (Escaped (1995)

4 Likes

I know I know LOL Gotta do what ya gotta do Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Barry98

1 Like

Yep, I escaped Western NY about 18 years ago. I love the people there (literally, because my family are all there still), it’s some of the prettiest countryside I’ve ever seen, and I would consider moving back if it weren’t for the fact that it’s the Democratic People’s Republic of New York.

That, and global warming seems to have made Buffalo’s winters even worse. I don’t think I could do it anymore, with my warm Florida blood now. My brother has had 77" of snow and January is only half over.

7 Likes

My family had a Hotel in Cobleskill, NY
Summers away from my Father were BLISS!
A Babbling Brook just out back, great fishin’
a ‘DQ’ just down the road. HEAVEN…Not anymore.

6 Likes

I’m from Schenectady - Loved the Bullshead restaurant and Cobi Golf Course

2 Likes

Never Golfed Brother, above my pay grade :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I did spend an INSANE amount of Green @ the VAULT Bar!

1 Like

Beautiful area up there. I grew up outside Corning in the rural southern Finger Lakes, then we all migrated west to Buffalo. I have a big connection still to Seneca Lake, and Erie and Ontario. Last place I lived up there was Ontario, east of Rochester, among the apple orchards along the lake shore.

Like I said, some of the most beautiful real estate I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been in 45 states and 8 countries. Still, I can get the Bills on TV down here, and the Lightning are better than the Sabres have ever been :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes each state is different, where I live (Oklahoma) it is not such a problem. We have ccp, permitless and constitutional carry. Probably 90 percent of the people in my small town (pop. 550) carry within the school zone.

5 Likes

Just be aware that there are an awful lot of federal laws that an awful lot of people violate all the time…and it’s rare if ever that you hear of someone getting hooked for it…but it’s always possible.

My non-lawyer understanding (though I watched Lawyers on YouTube worried about this) is that permitless carry inside the federal gun free school zone is probably technically a (somewhat serious) federal crime

Also, welcome aboard! Glad to have you

3 Likes

Remember that there are a lot of what I call “piling on” laws. The law enforcement and prosecutor practice is to charge those when available on top of a primary action you got caught doing. They are rarely, if ever, primary charges. In this case, should you be stopped by LE for speeding in a school zone or passing a school bus with flags out in front of the school, and the cop sees you are armed without a permit, that might be added to your charges. More generally, a shooter in a GFZ who is caught and prosecuted for the shooting will definitely also be charged for carrying in the GFZ.

4 Likes

@Anthony373 Welcome to the community, and glad you guys in Ok are permitless and constitutional carry. Here in NM, we have a representative introducing HB78 Permitless Carry during the Legislation sessions going on now. Lets see how it goes, crossing our fingers, NM is a HEAVY BLUE STATE!

2 Likes

Yes sir I know, used to live in Farmington for several years, my wife was born in Roswell and raised in Farmington.

2 Likes

“IF” the elections were legit, unbiased and PROTECTED from CORRUPTION then I say let the better candidate win! Good luck to all, let the people decide. But their idea is a deceptive/Illegal campaign that is already won (in their tiny little minds). They purchased the MSM, they bought off supposed neutral election officials and they are using ‘dirty tactics’ like they did in IOWA by having people on their payroll handing out $1000 Visa cards to gain their vote.
“Foxhole Pudding” hasn’t been seen in the last (3) days, They are pushing out the VP (can’t say her name :face_vomiting: to SHOW the people their party is strong! She is a disaster (I am happy to see). She admits they (Dem party) are ‘scared!’ of this upcoming election SCARED!!! On the View (which I don’t watch) she said this and those idiots ‘Cringed!’ Literally cringed at that admission. She is the best thing that happened to the Republican until they stopped letting ‘Joe’ go off the scripts!
The world is in serious trouble right now, People are at each others throats, prices are out of control, and the Invasion is still in full swing. The ONLY thing holding us together against these Migrant soldiers is TEXAS!. Once again they are the ALAMO. And Pudding is SUEING them to stop their Protective actions.
Something my Brother is seriously wrong with this administration. I would be writing a book here if I listed all the outlandish actions TAKEN AGAINST ‘WE THE PEOPLE!’
We have (2) Republicans in office here in NM that are the rocks in the river trying to unseat the ‘wicked witch of the Dem’s .gov’. MLG thinks she can wave her magic wand and all the Guns (and our FREEDOMS) DISAPPEAR! Maybe it’s a futile attempt but at least they are ‘Doing Something’ to stem the Blue Wave of Destruction. (HB78) Thank you Ronald, hasn’t much chance of passing (My Opinion) because this stupid Blu State is so entrenched in Demon-cratic values it’s sickening. They don’t WANT us armed, They want us all poor (so they can ‘help’ us of course), They want the Migrants here Just not in any of their neighborhoods. Funny That?
These Pol’s want a Totalitarian REGIME across the country so they can rule with an iron fist. They have Banks reporting to them if we buy something at Bulldog Firearms or Pickle ball rackets at ‘Dick’'s sporting goods, Anytime ‘Maga or Trump’ is mentioned we are labeled ‘Extremists’. This isn’t AMERICA! anymore
This is the WEF, Republic of now.

These evil doer’s want a ‘NO GUN ZONE COUNTRY’
NO MAGA
NO TRUMP
NO GUNS
NO FREEDOMS
NO CONSTITUTION

Mein Kampf part deux.

Where We Go 1 We Go All
Don’t Tread on Moi!
will simply disappear!

3 Likes