No gas powered lawn equipment

WTH

7 Likes

17 Likes

First, who actually elects these people??

Second, I loved the part about all the gasoline spillage.

Uh, we wouldnt be spilling the gas if the government hadn’t stepped in and “fixed” gas cans for us! :rofl:

13 Likes

Yeah the first one of those cans I bought I finally ripped that worthless cap/spout off of it and put a regular cap/spout on it from an old gas can. I couldn’t get the new one to work at all!

6 Likes

Search YT and you can find hacks around their over engineered BS.

2 Likes

Those gas cans are especially fun in the winter time when it’s freezing out.

4 Likes

It took less time to search my garage and find that old gas can than YT. The new one was replacing this one. Now it works perfectly!

2 Likes

Was it next to your bed? :grin:

5 Likes

yes. I needed the new one to try to start a campfire last night. It was kinda cold. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I refused to buy the newest style. I had been blissfully unaware of the law until I went to Home Depot to get another gas can. I looked at those contraptions and just thought WTF?? I have a few 2.5 and 5 gallon old style straight spout cans, and several of the intermediate types that have this spring loaded spout shutoff that has to be pressed into the rim of the filler as you balance 5 gallons of gas upside down, and use your third hand to squeeze the yellow tab so the spring can suddenly compress and gas can flow violently all over the place.

Now I just use those for gas storage, and transfer it with a funnel to my old cans to use in my equipmemt. Somehow I manage to put gas in all my equipmemt with those old cans without ever spilling a drop. Imagine that.

4 Likes

Its already here. Been around a while. Democrat Mayor, Democrat policies.

3 Likes

You mean when 1/3 of it runs down your arm and the wind is howling at 10 degrees and 15 mph. :joy:. It’s refreshing like a York peppermint patty

4 Likes

Is there gonna be a lawn mower buy back?

6 Likes

I just put a ‘New fangled’ Wind Turbine on my lawn mower and now I can’t push the Phuckin’ thing !
Next they will out law rubber hoses so I can’t siphon gas out of the Police cruiser’s outside the donut shops!

These people want to ‘SUCK’ all the fun and COMMON SENSE out of our lives…except for their AWESOME Gun Laws…That makes sense…NOT!

Politician’s Cause CANCER in California!

6 Likes

I’ve got my fingers crossed for outlawing gas weed whackers, too. I’m getting too old and tired to do that much work. :man_facepalming:t3:

9 Likes

Amen to that! Maybe we can all relax with a cold one instead of slaving over our lawns. :sunglasses:

I didn’t think of it that way.

6 Likes

I Am Grateful Brother
I live in the great Southwest
( Aside from it being the Migrant Hi-way of death)
I have River rock and Decorative stones out front
Dem’s frown on using water too much…sniff, sniff…See?
Besides you can hid all sorts of nasty tricks under rock and rake it over
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh! Green Chile migrants/Lightly toasted!

4 Likes

I bought a ev leaf blower to use for cleaning out semi trailers at work, but since change jobs an no longer needed, so the wife use it to blow off the drive after i mow. But every time I try to use it it needs charge. So i grab the ol gas power one and it has never failed me.

10 Likes

Ahhh, ummmm, guess you don’t remember the as alcohol czar say only 2 a week.

7 Likes

Well at least I can sip my icy lemonade… no, wait, no straws allowed :angry:

8 Likes