NFAC Agenda

I’ve seen many pundits ask what is the end state for these protests? There is no doubt that it’s hard to say with multiple groups and no clear leadership in most cases.

But in at least one instance there is a defacto leader, self proclaimed or otherwise, and he is pretty clearly stating his groups objectives. It’s worth watching all the way through, at a minimum you will leave with an understanding of the desired end state and the thought processes leading there.

3 Likes

This guy or his organization (term used loosely) doesn’t really bother me much. Honestly, I think they made themselves a target of opportunity to just about every LEO or otherwise the minute he decided it was a good idea to spout off on the internet.

I have more concern for the ones I’m not hearing from. If he had any intelligence about him, he would too. You know…the ones in rural America relying on no-tech means of communication, staying under the radar, and quite possibly possessing the remaining 300+ million firearms he doesn’t seem to account for or be concerned with.

My opinion, no warranty expressed or implied, mileage may vary…

5 Likes

This year has taught me to take nothing for granted.

Albeit I tend to agree that a covert threat is typically of more concern than an overt threat. All other things held constant.

4 Likes

:+1:

Yeah…it’s to a point nothing really surprises me much anymore. They seem to be far enough outside my circle of concern I don’t get too spun up about them. Aware, yes…I’d be a fool not to.

2 Likes

So, YouTube does endorse violence! Who knew?

4 Likes

Am I the only one that noticed the guy that got shot first is Caucasian and has a red beard and is it using the N word?

1 Like

I admit I didn’t listen to all of it, but I do agree with a couple things he said:

• Voting Biden/Harris in will not help black people

• Retribution will not be paid to a skin color

3 Likes

You are not… I will say it didn’t work out so well for him in the end though.

1 Like

The way it was initially reported in my town was a white Militias member had shot 3 African Americans, killing 2.

For those who didn’t go further down the rabbit hole. In the direct area of the first body a Tec 9 and several knives was found. There is also video of the first person throwing something heavy into the kids head and 2 confrontations with the kid before before the shooting.

The second person killed was videod jump kicking the kid in the head. The 3rd person shot was videod pulling a pistol on the kid.

The kid was also interviewed 2 times before the shootings saying they were there to offer medical aid. That the rifle was to protect himself.

I think this may be a case of self defense

2 Likes

It will be intresting to see how they select an impartial jury of peers and if they have to, are able to, move the trial to receive impartiality.

2 Likes

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. I did not even sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I would probably look for a change of venue, if I was him.

2 Likes

For those of you who mat not have seen this. Go GOA.

Michael554

1h

I saw this in a GOA news letter today. Good news I think!

“GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse’s attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender’s office, and we have our own attorneys and use of force experts looking into this case, too. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners."

4 Likes

Can’t believe there are people who take him seriously…

1 Like

The Bell Biv DeVoe intro is legit…too legit to quit one might even say.

2 Likes

Just watched another one on YT, freaking hilarious. Their thinning there own herd :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes