I was just wondering if those who are ‘into’ New Years Resolutions would be willing to share them. Mine:A Range Day once a month (this is harder for me than it sounds, as I am ‘financially challenged’!) I made it to the range twice last year.
Aww, shux @Henry_A!
Believe me, I know getting to the range can be harder at times than others! I’m rooting for you though!
My resolution is to gain some more training. I’m gonna take some firearms classes.
My firearm resolution is no new guns this year. Gear(upgrade/update) and training
- Pay more attention to my relationships with God, my family and my friends.
- Take steps toward better health and fitness.
- Training and more range time.
- New job.
That’s plenty to keep me busy.
Hi @Henry_A and all!
Great topic! This year I’m resolving to do a few things:
- More Range Time (I purchased an annual membership so now I have skin in the game)
- Get back into competitive shooting (I’d started USPSA a while back)
- I’d LOVE to become a USCCA Instructor (I’m a trainer, by trade)
Happy New Year to all! Wishing all a happy, healthy, and SAFE 2020!
Become a USCCA instructor- Feb
Go to the range 1x a week
Not have any more shoulder surgeries
Maybe go to the gym
Mine is a lot more range time.
Getting back into Bulls Eye competition.
And reloading ammo to bring back up my supply.
I can sympathize. The nearest ranges, 1 public, 1 membership, are over 70 miles from me. I live next to a forest but no good flat areas to practice on. And right now, there’s 3+ feet of snow up here.