New USCCA Gear?

Hey Dawn, does the USCCA have any plans on coming out with a Tan or Khaki colored T-shirt & Hats?? TY Cya in Steel Town!
Retired Steelworker here :muscle::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@Bruno, GREAT IDEA!!! Hmm @Dawn, What about it? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My lips are sealed! Youā€™ll have to wait and see in Pittsburgh! :wink:

3 Likes

Still new to this format, is this in regards to the Tan clothes?

2 Likes

Yup! I cannot say what new items weā€™ll have in Pittsburgh as far as USCCA gear.

3 Likes

But I canā€™t make Pittsburgh! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you details when Iā€™m out there - @NJStraightShooter! (Donā€™t have all of the details right now.)

2 Likes

@Dawn, cannot say or will not say? :wink:

2 Likes

Can I plead the 5th here, @Shepherd? :innocent:

5 Likes

I want a USCCA logo hat that says ā€œshoot like a girlā€ on itā€¦ can we get those? :smiley:

2 Likes

Now I really canā€™t wait!!!

2 Likes

Hi Dawn,

If possible, could you folks add some larger sizes, like 4XL or even 5XL for plus-sized members?

Thanks.

4 Likes

@Dawn, I know this isnā€™t about t-shirts, hats, or outer wear, but it is about the USCCA on-line shop :slight_smile: Is the USCCA trauma kit available on the on-line the store? Iā€™ve searched all the links and didnā€™t see it. I know it is a part of the current daily deal, but some might not want the books in addition to the trauma kit.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good questionā€¦ I need multiple kits, but only one set of books.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Seahunter! Iā€™ll definitely suggest that to the wonderful group of people in charge of our ordering!

1 Like

Iā€™ve wondered that same thing. Hope to see it on there soon.

1 Like

Hello, The trauma kit is actually for sale right now still as a ā€œTodayā€™s Dealsā€ product. Go to your Dashboard, then hit the button that says ā€œTodayā€™s Dealsā€ and it will take you right to the page.

2 Likes

@Seahunter Iā€™m not seeing just the kit by itself. Ordering the kit with books and DVD, but weā€™ve got 3 adults and a kid, and 4 trucksā€¦ I want to add additional kits. We can share the books :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes, hopefully they will add the kit by itself to the USCCA store page.

1 Like

Yes, you can buy just the trauma kit. I can order those for you - send me a PM - or you can give the awesome Social Care team a shout (chat or email support@uscca.com). Or give us a call at 877-677-1919 and tell them Dawn sent you :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s not a stand alone in our store, but thatā€™s how it is right now. :smiley:

3 Likes