New USCCA Elite Member checking in

You’ll Get it! I just got into firearms this summer and already have my ccw and my mom got hers last week too. If she can get hers believe me you can get yours. Good luck

3 Likes

Hello everyone, so this is where all the elite members be hiding. Lol

5 Likes

I love in Missouri but I’m from Michigan. Go Michiganders!

3 Likes

I hope everyone get protected during pandemics so we are all feel safe and be our police in our own home. The best way for peace is to prepare which I learned from my instructor.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Having a USCCA membership is probably the most rational and measured response to encountering the entire gamut of the world as seen down the sights of a gun.

I recommend membership to colleagues, as they are police officers. Many trust their agency to protect them if they have to shoot. The city, county, state, or federal government lawyers are good, but when it comes to defending a police officer, if it is cheaper to toss the officer to the wolves (often called being thrown under the bus), they will do it so fast, you might miss the moment.

A USCCA paid lawyer is going to protect YOU, not the city, county, etc. Just you. No worries about the wolves or the bus. I admire your instincts & intelligence for becoming a member. It’s not just defense either. The education you get with your membership is invaluable because it’s that education that is going to help you make a rational decision when you are making the split second decision to shoot or not. Knowing the difference could save your life.

Now, you’ll be prepared with the most powerful weapon. Not your gun, your brain will be loaded with intellectual ammunition.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

3 Likes

Welcome. LOTS of good info here. Once you get your firearm think about taking a training class that has live fire. It will help you feel more comfortable.

3 Likes

Welcome to the team @Tammy9!

3 Likes

Welcome @Tammy9!

3 Likes

@Tammy9 welcome to the family! You’re in the right place!

3 Likes