New Smith & Wesson FPC 9mm

The folding has nothing to do with accuracy.

3 Likes

I want one!

5 Likes

Back of the line please :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I bought a standard looking briefcase on sale to carry my Sub2K. Removed the interior document holders, added a couple of velcro straps to hold things secure. It holds my Sub2K, 4 20 round magazines and 2 x 40 round magazines, and a small cleaning kit. No one would ever suspect what is inside.

6 Likes

Looked that up. Nice slogan, "Welcome to the fold! "

3 Likes

Seems like a great pcc option and a great value. S&W quality along with several mags and a carry case ups the ante. As stated by another commenter, it should at least come with some rudimentary sights.

4 Likes

It’s going on my wish list!

2 Likes

I watched the S&W video with Jerry Miculek where he shot 2 groups of 2 different grains within a 2’ area at 100 yards. He was using a red dot sight. That’s accurate enough for me! As far as the wooden stock, I like the idea of being able to carry 2 extra mags in the stock so I wouldn’t be making any changes to that either.

3 Likes

Storage space inside a stock is very appealing.

5 Likes

With so many people adding Red / Green dots to their weapons, it may be a good idea for S&W not to add iron sights to the FPC. The iron sights may add up to $100.00 to the price, I could use that money to add some optics myself.

2 Likes

@Johnnyq60 I saw this on Feb. 1. I think this is my next gun! Are you getting one?

3 Likes

i like the fact that it folds side by side and not over under like the keltec. I think this helps with added optics.

4 Likes

Sportsmans Warehouse already has it for sale at $599. NIce!

3 Likes

I dont think so. I believe it has a 16inch barrel and does not utilize a stabilizing brace.

2 Likes

In response to your accuracy question, I saw one youtuber nail a man-size (upper torso) steel target 10 out of 10 times at 100 yards. thats impressive to me.

4 Likes

I am speaking to the wife and hinted to her as an early Fathers Day gift.

5 Likes

Already OOS.

3 Likes

Grab a Gun is advertising it for $799, I don’t think they looked at the MSRP.

4 Likes

Hmmmm, can even match up nicely with a S&W pistol, and a black colored folding S&W pocket knife. Just saying.

2 Likes

I’m not hating it, but I think I’m going with the new Henry Homesteader. I’m simply in love with that pretty thing….

7 Likes