New search engine kinda thing?

seems like folks are getting tired of FB n YT BS???

if ya care to have a looky see n give a opinion???

https://www.seekr.com/search?tab=news&query=news&clickid=w37lqmvvs2bu3gqf226btc7k

1 Like

Mostly crap from what I see. Blac Chyna vs. Kardashians…c’mon man :smirk:Same as msn, yahoo, bing, all the others. You want to dig, you need a shovel.
Rumble, Full30, bitchute for those tired of YouTube. I’m still mainly watching YouTube however, clicking the like button for guns and gadgets, crs firearms and all the other gun channels, as well as sky News Australia and other news stations that aren’t named CNN or MSNBC. Got my VPN and AdBlock going.

1 Like

:person_gesturing_ok:
It’s just another “search engine” which actually is far far behind “Google Search”.

YT is not BS if you know how to search for valued stuff. Even SEEKR.com can be another BS if you use it for that purpose.
Not an option for me. I was trying DuckDuckGo, which can be considered as a good alternative for Google… but even that one doesn’t show good searching results.

2 Likes

duckduckgo recently said they were going MSM type search results no more not MSM will be included???

went with Brave… seems OK but?

2 Likes

I tried The Duck because it supposedly blocks spam. I still use Google
just force of habit and I still get a lot of junk. I looked into some blockers but it could stop some stuff I want to get. My notifications from USCCA
comes in as Junk.