New Pistol/Rifle and Excitement

When you purchase a new pistol or rifle, do you ever feel like a little kid on Christmas Day opening your presents? :wink::grin:

10 Likes

Um, yeah! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You betchya!!

2 Likes

I have a collection large enough to scare most people and yet the answer is still an unqualified “yes”.

I try to keep it to a minimum so I can be objective in evaluating them but it’s still there.

3 Likes

I think it would be weird if you didn’t

3 Likes

Is there another option? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is skipping from the truck to the gun shop door allowed?:grin:

3 Likes

I have my FFL and work it from home and I’m excited every time I get an order in for a customer. Not only do I get to see my guns when I get a new one, but I get to take a look at other guns that people have. I may not be able to keep them, but I at least get to look them over.

2 Likes

And for about a week after it’s an extended Christmas because I continue to buy new things for my pistol - holsters, case, ammo, new cleaning supplies… :smiley:

3 Likes

tenor
giphy

I think that about covers it :rofl:

1 Like

I see that. :joy:

1 Like

I remember when I picked up my XD for the first time. I walked up and down the aisles at the gun store thinking, “Oh, I need this and that.” :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, aren’t you lucky! I have been thinking of getting my FFL.

2 Likes

I’ve considered an ffl too. I’m retired now. Maybe the best time to start?
I also have quite a collection. I think Christmas should come AT LEAST once a month.

2 Likes