NEW: Passengers on First Fully Vaccinated North American Cruise Test Positive

2 Likes

Yep, it happens. That’s why they say the vaccines are 70%-95% effective (depending on which version you get). That seems to imply that 5%-30% of the folks that are vaccinated could still get it. In fact, I was specifically told before I got the shot that I could still contract COVID-19, but the effects would be far less severe and I would probably not be contagious.

4 Likes

Is this a real vaccine to prevent an illness or an injection to limit the effects ?? Maybe I missed something.

3 Likes

Fauci is a spin doctor.

SCIENCE!
:confused:

6 Likes

… Yes?

3 Likes

It’s not a vaccine it is a trial. There are no known long term studies to see how people will be affected. The CDC just admitted that for teens heart inflammation and chest pains are a side effect and you can be hospitalized because of it. I am not a guinea pig… the FDA hasn’t even approved the “vaccine” except for emergency use. They don’t know hownlong it will take to see side effects. Nirmal long term studies are at a minimum 4 years and we still have 2 ½ years to go before we start seeing those side effects… I reiterate, I am not a guinea pig

8 Likes

forgot about that whole “immunity from indemnity” thing…yet the same government feels makers of inanimate objects should be sued for the actions of deranged individuals using said inanimate object to cause harm…yeah, count me out.
I’ve already mentioned the outbreakl in my moms care facility, despite 100% vaccination rate, and a sister with no covid19 antibodies in her system despite getting the vaccine…

4 Likes

Love this comparison!

2 Likes