New Member in Missouri...Hey there

My brother @Steven194 , I do respect your opinion as I do others and as it has been said many times before, everyone has an opinion. I hope you can respect mine. It is not that America is not hate by some which live here, it’s more so the dislike is the way some are treated by law enforcement and government. Most have never had to deal with the issues others have had to most of their life. We all just seek the same thing, to live freely as it is written in the constitution and be treated as equals. I pray I do not offend you nor anyone else and for all I know this could be only my opinion but I do stand on it the same as I stood in uniform serving this country.

4 Likes

Nice meeting you, welcome to the zoo.

3 Likes

Brenda_Jo, more power to you, woman. The wolverine thing and your hope the intruder has made his peace with God made me laugh out loud. Exactly right. Outstanding. TY! Am right there next to you on all counts. And a Merry Christmas to you, to the Bull Dog and to the Jack Russell.

3 Likes

Welcome. Besides my man made alarms, I too utilize the four legged alarm system. I have 3 of the four legged “alarm systems”. Nobody sneaking up on us here. We get at minimum of a full minute notice when perimeter has been breached. And then we still have surprise on our side. Video, lets us Know where the BG is on the property, and when they are asked to leave via the intercom, they are told the police are already notified. But the police will only be here to pick up the BG bodies. Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Thank you James and Merry Christmas to you sir. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

St. Peter’s area. Welcome!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Brenda_Jo

3 Likes

Sounds like a Missouri girl. Welcome and yes Missouri is my first home but I’ve been living in Louisiana for the last 17 years now. The kids and grandchildren live north of Kansas City up close to the Iowa border. Enjoy your time here

4 Likes

The same sentiment to all of our community :santa: :christmas_tree:
:deer::deer::deer::deer::sled: :star2:

P.S. I am so jealous of Missouri lawmakers. Their legislation, for 2A protection, should be the gold :coin: standard for the rest of the Country. Especially at the Federal level.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year to you.
I’m very proud and happy with our governor, we are blessed. I do worry about St Louis, I just pray it doesn’t get any bigger ( full of DemonRats). They can move it across the river to Illinois lol

3 Likes