New member here. Glad to find you

Welcome Kevin

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kevin442

4 Likes

Welcome @Kevin442!

4 Likes

Welcome Kevin I have a 686, stainless, seven shot, with a 3" barrel. Carry it a lot. Most important question is how did you get it by the wifey???

5 Likes

I have the same one! It’s beautiful. I told the wife it can shoot.38 cal. So that was the selling point. :slight_smile:

I’m going to take her to the range a few times and I think it will convince her more.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. You’ll find a wealth of experience here and a lot of great people.

6 Likes

Thanks so much!

5 Likes

What barrel length did you purchase . got mine in a 2 1/2 it will be one of my carries. Hard to beat that 7 rounds cap.

6 Likes

4” Barrel

3 Likes

Welcome. You will learn a lot in here. “Some” very knowledgable folks. Especially the USCCA Instrs. Be aware however there are a few - Commenters - at times - who just “Think” They Know - but really Do Not. “Usually Well Meaning” but short on actual experience and Training. So you have to carefuly consider Comments by others. Sometimes you may need to ask for Credentials. I have been here for say 10+yr ? State and DHS Certified Home and Self Defense Instr & long time Combat Competition Shooter. With actual experience being “Shot At”. Be careful with that Hand Cannon.

4 Likes

Thanks very much!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. I also have a 686+, a 2.5" bar, which I an going to have ported. Great revolver.

4 Likes

Thanks very much! She sure is!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thanks my first post

4 Likes

You are welcomed brother @Robert1325 and welcome to your new found family.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Glad you made it, brother!

3 Likes