something new…

A 2023-01-07 18-26-07

something new…

A 2023-01-07 18-24-48

something new…

A 2023-01-07 18-27-02

:wink:

6 Likes

“New” is not always better. Sometimes it’s just “new.” Plenty of consumer fraud and product complaints to back this up. I’m more of a “tried and true” guy (but I’m not saying I don’t do my due diligence on “new” stuff.

4 Likes

:+1:

Look at the Glock… for example… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Glocks and AR’s. If they are so perfect, why do people change everything about them soon as they get the chance?

4 Likes

Marketing and media hype. Keep sales going. People need to eat and pay bills…I guess. And the buy will only do the same thing with it as with the last one…wear it out on paper targets.

2 Likes

Most don’t.

Also, because people like to play around with things they like.

Maybe I’m weird I’ve owned like 15 Glocks over the years and never modified any other than to change the sights or add a dot sight

Bunch of people I know, especially the professionals, who carry Glocks don’t change anything either.

It’s just that the people who really shoot, and professional users, don’t get on social media and spam pictures of their stock Glocks. :wink:

7 Likes

It was a rhetorical question. I just wanted to talk smack.

5 Likes

@Jerzees

Your minder is narrow minded!

1 Like

Tell that foo to get his finger off that trigger!

2 Likes

Nope. His happy face tells me he is ready to shoot. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Har! That smarmy look tells me he’s never held a pistol before and he’s about to pull a Baldwin on some innocent.

I think he already has. The trigger is already pulled.

Wait, what? When did glock fall into the “perfect” status?

1 Like

Its in their logo. “Glock Perfection”

2 Likes

Here’s a counter question for the Op. Is there a difference between “better” and “more sellable?”

2 Likes

if I am understanding your question? I would say yes

Because we CAN! Americans love individuality.

3 Likes

1 Like

saved the picture to show my 94 year old mother in law she gets her hair a different color every month. she is doing all the things she couldn’t do earlier in life. she has gotten 5 tattoos in the past 4 yrs.

1 Like