New Covid variant

@Philip76 welcome to the community, always good to see another opinion

2 Likes

@Craig9 Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate all democrats, just the ones that vote! :joy::joy::laughing::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I prefer those, as they are quiet
 RIP. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s nothing but a variant of the common cold. First the elites started naming thunderstorms out in the Atlantic to make the hurricane season appear worse than it really was, now they’re naming colds to keep the covid pandemic alive and well at least through next year’s mid-term elections

5 Likes

Just keep drinking those HOT TODDIES, though make them a little stronger, and you’ll be OK.

3 Likes

John 292, that’s excellent. Cheap watch at Walgreens. TY

1 Like

And then there is this. :angry:

4 Likes

Similar to the clip of sesame street characters pushing the narrative on the younger ones. At what point does this become over reach by government? This is a family “choice”. Take responsibility for yourself and stay in your lane. If Nancy decides that her little Johnny should get vaccinated, that’s her business and not mine. Does not affect me at all.

4 Likes

15 Likes

The liberals are running out of excuses to keep us shut down. Before that what ever it is got here we already had data stating clearly that it was a mild and shouldn’t become a major concern! We have a few cases here in Florida but nobody seams ready to panic.

8 Likes

This Omicron variant is in 37 countries with not one death reported. It is not anyway close to the Delta variant.

5 Likes

I am more worried about the MTE variant. (Mid Term Election). :laughing:

11 Likes

Let’s hope MTE variant doesn’t mutate worse than what it is!

6 Likes

Has anyone noticed that if you re-arrange the letters in the word “Omicron,” you can spell “moronic?” Anyone falling for the BS is a, well, you know where I am going.

7 Likes

Processing: F5574CEA-A4B9-4907-9E44-235F8888B223.jpeg

I think your on to something!

1 Like

I’d swear my first digital watch in the 70’s was an Omnicron.

9 Likes

I’m sure some liberal arts degree major will find that racist!

4 Likes

Well as for ME no matter what variant come up,I STILL REFUSE TO WEAR A MASK<GET A TEST<AND THE DEATH SHOT! I just taker vitamin C,D3,and Zinc,weorks for me

6 Likes

I like it. Easier to remember.

2 Likes

What ever this is I can’t open it!

:innocent:

2 Likes