My Screen is Flickering Again

@moderators , hello. My screen is flickering this evening here in the Community. It is just like about a year ago. I get here via the website, not the app. I use an Android.

Thank you very much,

5 Likes

Mine started to do it again as well.

4 Likes

Roger that @Mike164. It is rather annoying, is it not?

4 Likes

mine does it on some threads and not on others…

sometimes if I reload it the flickering stops???

2 Likes

Do you mean F5?

1 Like

@moderators , good morning. My screen is still flickering this morning. Thank you.

1 Like

You must be using a VPN, as they try to infiltrate!
Remember the days of the clicking on the telephone when you thought it was tapped, HA, HA! It was. Screen flicker is the new tapping!
We’re not “entering” the Twilight Zone, we’re in it!

3 Likes

@Virgil_H … looks like you don’t pay attention to each thread… It has been already brought to our attention that calling @moderators does completely nothing… :neutral_face:

This USCCA Community has been known as the most flickering Forum of the World… and nobody cares… :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I do try to pay attention, and I saw no harm in trying. You are probably right though. Have a good one,

1 Like

Unfortunately we, the Community Members and Users, were left alone without any support.
Looks like nobody cares anymore what do we think and / or do we need to make this Forum better and easier to navigate…

1 Like

A few weeks ago, when my wife went in for surgery, they were doing everything by hand and paper, the old way. The nurse told us all the computer systems had been hacked nationwide for the hospital. Gives me lots of confidence, NOT

4 Likes

Sounds like your wife had surgery at Lurie Children’s Hospitals… just kidding… I’m pretty sure your wife is a smart adult woman!

Anyway, you had a point. We cannot depend on computers or AI… these are helpful, but once they are down we still have to function…

3 Likes

Jerzees - Those nurses were right on it. Most of them enjoyed going back to the old ways of doing things, because it allowed them to double check everything. The older nurses were especially right in there groove they were flying high and having a ball.

2 Likes

My Mom taught me to keep paper copies of all important things.
That was the best tip given to kid approaching his independent life.
My work is to keep IT / AI systems in good condition and I still don’t trust them. They have been failing and they will be failing all the time. The difference this days is that a lot of lives depend on computers and AI and losing those lives are unpredictable and we cannot do anything about it. :neutral_face:

Coming back to OP… Flicking screen makes me laugh :joy:
Lack of answer from people reasonable for it makes be angry :rage:

1 Like