My next move?

so you watch 2 men on the street argue, only to split up and walk opposite directions. One is Antifa member/protester. But suddenly he finds a brick, picks it up and tiptoes back after the other guy only to smash the back of his head. He goes totally out facedown, maybe dead? What do you do? Go. ( this actually happened)

2 Likes

First just want to say welcome. Now to the topic. I would of watched what was happening when there were in there little conversation cause well I want to make sure no one comes at me or my family. Second I know me for a fact and I would of never let that guy with the brick come back around and sneak up on anyone and hit them from behind. Mistake the other guy made was thinking and trusting that guy and thinking it was over. That also would not of been me cause I would of never turned my back on that guy and when he was out of site I still would of been on high red alert cause I would of been all pumped up from the problem still in the first place.

But all in all never should of went as far as it went cause I would of worked not to even have a conversation in the first place. I always work to just stay away from having to be in a position of that magnitude.

3 Likes

If I think I am safe, dial 911 and be a good witness. Assist the person hit with the brick if I am safe and have the ability.

If I do not feel safe, move to a place I feel I am safe and call 911.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you. Well I would call 911, tell them what I saw and request medical attention. Try to render aid myself and give a description of the assailant to the 911 operator and a direction of flight. As much as I would want to go after the assailant my priority is with the victim. Maybe I can save his life. Those moments you take going after the assailant could cause the victim their lives.

7 Likes

Wow @Johnnyq60
You blew my mind with your response, in a great way! Not gonna lie, my mind went towards how I feel about antifa, and what you said about the victim… dang… that’s what’s important, being a good citizen and a good witness. Props to you brother, and thanks for giving me a new perspective!

3 Likes

Thanks brother I appreciate the mention @AdamHutch back at you.

2 Likes

I would yell a warning to the guy who was about to get hit with the brick. If the “brick” guy didn’t have the guts to start the fight when face to face he will probably crawfish away when the other guy is warned and turns around.

5 Likes

Yell warn the other, so they atleast know whats coming. Then hope it dont escalate to more people getting involved because here lately there’s more than one antifa around before anything like that happens.

3 Likes

I agree with @Greg1, yell " watch out!! " and because I am who I am, after yelling watch out I would have started running toward the guy that was about to get hit.

6 Likes