Must be ''NEW Math''

Ya I know I am Excited about getting a new Holster
it shipped today by UPS second day air
tag made at 12:30
picked up at 6:00
estimated delivery on Wednesday sept 7
I know its a Holiday weekend but this more than 2 days even with the weekend off

Mike

3 Likes

Second Day for them is 3-5, if it were ammunition it would probably get lost or stolen in transit.

5 Likes

True, true…

2 Likes

The 7-9 month estimated wait for my suppressors has been 14 months and 1 week. Looks like local PD got their notice yesterday, so a one week hold, and another few days for delivery.
Hold my beer :beer:

5 Likes

I hear you, I’m waiting for my Crossbreed 2.0 waistband holster, and didn’t think of the Holiday weekend, maybe it’ll around Wednesday too.

2 Likes

If you ordered it today, I think that’s pretty close.

It’s hard to count today when the tag wasn’t made till afternoon. Picked up at 6PM it was night before it made it to a hub or center anywhere. Three day holiday weekend, and then two days for 6th and 7th.

Only way I see that as less than 2 days is if you count the day where UPS didn’t even get it onto the first truck until after dinnertime.

I may be bias I used to work on one of those UPS trucks and my brother in a distribution center. It’s a lot of work. How often do you see a UPS or FedEx driver that’s overweight? That’s a necessity of survival to not be lol. Working the overnight in the hub or loading truck in the wee hours is probably worse.

Amazon has us spoiled rotten

6 Likes

that’s what coming the new 2.0
Crossbreed shipped it 5 days earlier than posted wen ordered

also not meant to DOG the UPS guys , they do a great job here in the Keweenaw
our post master here told us don’t bother with the over night or express mail its 3 days and that’s it.

4 Likes

Hope this helps

+
n
1= (x 103 2014
50T
Voxy, z) = 1
S=TR 29
x, +x
1π₁ 1/ 37 = 45 • x² + Xy² - 468
-bev b2 час с=Пра
2a 2014 √ √²-xx-2= √ax s A = b²-4oc a +0 f(x)= a(x²+ bx + c) cos 35 = trix =
X

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

Mike

2 Likes

Today does not could as one of the 2 days. Probably, they also do not count the delivery day.

2 Likes