Music that moves you (Slow Dance)...any theme but has to mean something to you...a memory...a feeling...lyrics with meaning...

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see Usher at half time! This is a song from his new album.

2 Likes

Almost 50 years ago, I heard and immediately fell in love with this version by Kermit.
Jim Brickman made me go back to that time when he sang it at his concert last Tuesday, including a Kermit voice near the end of the song.

3 Likes

@BeanCounter That song by Kermit brings back a time in my life that was very dark. That song was actually a big part of me at the time. (Later the Kenny Loggins version). But THAT song, wow. Memories flooding me right now… A song of hope and dreams…

4 Likes

Agreed. I think that’s why I love it. There’s a sense of innocence to it that I partly recaptured.

4 Likes

Haven’t been on this thread for a long time… so forgive me if this song was already mentioned…

2 Likes

That’s close to unforgivable.
I forgive you. It’s inferior compared to this.

Ok, sorry, Wanda. Getting us back on track with a tune by Yoko’s late great husband.

5 Likes

tonight it is my non US music time… so, next one…

3 Likes

The pride of Kazakhstan

I still prefer Eric Carmen’s original but this guy’s range is :boom:

3 Likes

@Jerzees What the?
Ok…on the one hand, artistic expression and all that, but would I sing this in the shower? Not unless I was in pain.
Um, no thanks.

2 Likes

@BeanCounter Opposites do attract. Nice choice from Rubber Soul. I love that album.
The side trip was funny, thanks guys.

2 Likes

@Jerzees :rofl: Ive done some karaoke in my time and I think I might even win a contest if he were the competition :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Only first 14 seconds move me (slow dance)… however next 2 minutes are unforgettable… (no, no… not Nat King Cole) :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I don’t like her politics but this one’s an all time favorite :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@BeanCounter Im her biggest fan (yes I am!) so I know this song. Good choice.

1 Like

To the younger crowd, she’s just Mrs. Roz Focker. My daughter was amazed when I played Barb’s greatest hits.

1 Like

For a friend…

4 Likes

Excellent and need to play it some more - maybe after a couple of Woodford Reserve libations.
Thank you.

2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes