#Murica!

NEW WALMART EXCLUSIVE 24 Volt Thunder Tank Ride-On With Working Cannon and Rotating Turret! - Walmart.com - Walmart.com

16 Likes

:+1:
I can see politics everywhere… even these boys wearing their t-shirts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Red t-shirt boy: “Yeah, what a fun. Let’s kick somebody’s ass”
Blue t-shirt boy: “Yeap, enjoy the moment, I’m gonna ban it tomorrow”

:yum:

7 Likes

Can’t buy a box of 9mm but…

1 Like

Looks like something from my childhood!

3 Likes

If I can fit in it I’m buying one!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

KIDS these days! They get all the best stuff. When I was a kid, our “tank” was an appliance box and our cannon was a wrapping paper tube.

12 Likes

We used the 6 foot cord from the telephone as a sling shot🤣

Do you remember the “scale model” submarine advertised for sale in the back of comic books? It was made of 200 lb. test material (i.e. cardboard)?

2 Likes

I think my granddaughter needs one of those!

2 Likes

For the adults:

STORM – HighLand Systems

5 Likes

Can that gun be made into a functioning potato gun? :grinning:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t buy it simply because Walmart is selling it.

1 Like

You definitely wouldn’t be able to buy the ammunition for it at Walmart

Hey Jerzy, Back in the 60s we had the cooler toys. Look up a Johnny 7, Mattel had a whole array of gun toys, Rifles pistols that actually fired plastic bullets. My Dad never could get a good nap in the living room for the gun battles going on lol. The rifle that John Wayne smashed against the tree in Green Beret was a mattel rifle that actually made recorded gun fire sounds

You had better childhood than me… :slightly_smiling_face:

When I played “war” I had to use a stick or small wood branch,
Later I was introduced to “pistol” which shot a small metal hooks (cool version of slingshot with wooden barrel and rubber band).

1 Like