Most efficient dry fire training equipment

Don’t forget as a USCCA member, you get a once-per-quarter 15% discount at the Sig store too!

I’m still waiting on the P365 BB gun coming back in stock (anywhere).

1 Like

Waiting on my USCCA discount code to come back from Mantis. I’m going to look at the X3 system later today.

Stay safe out there.

2 Likes

I also use the G-sight system. Works really great for sight picture, anti-flinch training, muscle memory. My shooting at the range has improved dramatically since I started using it.

Originally, I bought one off Amazon. It was wildly inaccurate. The folks at G-Sight offer a $35 upgrade to their latest version. It is much better. I’ll shoot about a hundred dry-fire-rounds with the laser in the morning and evening. I get to the range a couple times a week. It all helps.

2 Likes

Wow! You’re doing a great job with the training. Agreed, definitely needs noted the ELMS3 (new) version should be used.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I use a 38 and 9mm. One 9mm laser is fine but I need multiple 38’s/.357 for quick drills and need to see how on target I am especially with a 5 shot 38.

Thank you!!

Do not buy anything.

Like the coolfire systems for pistols the reset the trigger and give you a recoile not as strong as live fire but gives you a better feels.

Five 3x5 index card “targets” from across the room, on different shelves in the book case.
An old schoolhouse clock (the wind up kind with a pendulum and makes a loud tick tock) is my shot clock.
The goal from the draw, get one shot on one card with each tick-tock.

I use what I have.