More from the clot shot?

5 Likes

Sigh… more “unspecified” causes.

6 Likes

No autopsy, no clue… :thinking:

5 Likes

Of course can’t let facts get in the way of the narrative

7 Likes

Brain aneurysm for the youngest…no word on the two 40 somethings.

4 Likes

The list keeps getting longer each week and no one is questioning why autopsies aren’t being done?

6 Likes

IF autopsies ARE being performed, possibly the medical teams are NOT going to release any information cause maybe they’re conducting studies, and if the causes are related to the vaccines they may keep it “hush, hush” til they improve the vaccines. Just a thought. :thinking:. DAM!! :worried: I’m up to date on ALL the covid vaccines, :man_zombie:, and still walking. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

talk to an under taker that does the body prep
they have to drain all the blood out of the body to fill it full of preserve
they end up pulling a clot like blockage out
researchers said the clot isn’t blood its something else
not all of the batches have the stuff that causes the clots

5 Likes

Whatever their causes of death are determined to be it is sad because all were young and were someone’s loved ones. They will be missed. May they rest in peace and my prayers go out to their families.

9 Likes

NO one mentioned if they had the death jab ir not,bet they did with the quick deaths of in the quick deaths,but there was no mention of it,it sounds like a cover up

5 Likes

**“everyone who talked about this had their social media pages frozen. We need truth in reporting these events. It is not rare & it happened to us.”

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I have been going to an alternative health practitioner who has really helped me get back on my feet after all the complications from my visit to the hospital a little over a year ago. She has apparently been seeing a whole lot of people over the last year plus with long Covid issues and Covid Vaccine complications. She says that she is now recommending people take baking soda as a supplement to help the body detox and reach the proper PH level. She recommended an adult dose of 1/2tsp per day. Most easily taken with a glass of water.

I pass this along with the disclaimer that neither she nor I are medical doctors. So use this information at your own risk.

4 Likes