more feds

but according to the feds it’s nothing, an they wouldn’t lie to us would they? (sarcasm)

7 Likes

Hot dog! I want to be on the NASA security team! Do you think they only guard the facilities, or do they have men in black running around with memory erasing laser pens?

Seriously? The uniformed military branches have to document everything. There are entire books on how to conduct firearm training (one or more publications for each model of firearm). And an entire tree must be sacrificed to produce the paper required when all the brass isn’t accounted for after a week on the range. But you’re telling me that non-military agencies aren’t held to any sort of standard, they can just do whatever they want?

I’m not sure if I believe that. Then again, the DoD has to deal with a lot of antagonists in Congress, so maybe it’s true.

6 Likes

NSA was also involved in 64 and earlier in black ops

3 Likes

And don’t forget about NOAA can someone explain to me why the weather service needs a swat team? I know this because I was on the government website for employment and they were advertising for its team

5 Likes

Fighting hurricanes, no doubt.

10 Likes

.,.and the ongoing threat of global warmi…uh, climate change

8 Likes

Or… ya know… weather manipulation by mere civilians NGO’s is a felony - maybe they arrest those nefarious types and pipe daylight to 'em? Or not :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, yes indeed. A 1911 in .45 ACP Can stop anything including a hurricane. They don’t use AR 15’s though, too powerful being an assault rifle. The fallout would kill all life on earth.

2 Likes