Modern US Revolution

Republicans. Sigh. In my state, Colorado, two Republican Congressmen have called it quits – Doug Lamborn and Ken Buck. The third one, Lauren Bobert, decided not to run in the district she lives in, where she faces a strong Dem challenger, and is opting to run in Ken Buck’s district.

Ken quit because Colorado Republicans were adamant that the entire DOJ, prosecutors and judges were corrupt and hold hundreds of Jan 6 rioters in prison without bail or access to lawyers. Yes, hundreds. Ken was the DA in Weld county, so he took offense to such stupid claims. Ken was always a reliable conservative vote, conservative to a fault, always voting to reduce the deficit.

Doug Lamborn, no loss, but his reliably Republican seat is now up for grabs.

Lauren Bobert likes her government job more than running a restaurant in Rifle, Colorado. Makes the news a lot, accomplishes little to nothing.

In my opinion, we are living through the collapse and demise of the Republican party. It’s become the party of Trump and social issues (bathrooms, gays, abortion) that gets nothing done except printing money and devaluing the currency.

5 Likes

A useful list requires some level of competence. But when competence is lacking, especially in the leadership positions, the potential for casting huge nets and collecting an overwhelming amount of information (in violation of the 4A) becomes greater. Instead of focusing on the real threats our government agencies appear to be waisting precious time watching all the people they think might become a threat someday. Which appears to be every US citizen except the ones currently engaged in actual criminal activities.

4 Likes

Indeed. Government agencies are more concerned with treating everyone the same, even if that means treating everyone as a threat or criminal. That’s why we all line up at the airport for a 4th Amendment violating warrantless search of our person by government agents as a condition of boarding a plane, irrespective of whether that person presents an actual threat. When confronted with a choice between preserving Constitutionally guaranteed rights or the illusion of security, Americans will accept security every time, so long as everyone is treated as a criminal. Non-discrimination, doncha’ know.

That choice is at the heart of the gun control debate, as well. Treat all gun owners as criminals or soon-to-be criminals by banning guns for the illusion of security/safety.

3 Likes

SHAMROCK :shamrock: SIR WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THAT WORD :question::question::question::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::chile::owl::feather::feather:Bobby Jean

1 Like

Ronald 150 O NO SIR. WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE SPEAKING CHINESE WITH A RUSHEN ACTCENT BROTHER AND WE WILL ALL DRIVE RUGS AND HAVE ALL THE O’”s WE WANT AND HAVE SHEREEA LAW YEPER​:owl::feather::feather::100::100::exploding_head::disguised_face:

1 Like

It is not a real word but I see it getting thrown around as an insult to people who lean to the left politically. Suspect it is a combination of liberal and retard.

3 Likes

I want my rug with a Chevy 350.

2 Likes

Shamrock :shamrock: that’s was GRATE WE THE PEOPLE BROTHER LOVE Bobby Jean :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::beer::popcorn::brick::100::100::100::v:t5:

2 Likes

Joseph488 with a 4,BOLT :bangbang:MANE​:bangbang::bangbang:WITH HEADERS :bangbang::chile::us::100::100::100::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::brick::brick::brick:LOVE Bobby Jean a Debbie ann .SIR :bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like
4 Likes

He is absolutely right. Blessed are the peacemakers.

4 Likes

Indefinitely, I’m screwed! But better a part of the solution than the problem!

3 Likes

Read this:

That is all.

3 Likes