Modern US Revolution

I regularly get flamed for arguing that voting and the electoral process is only alternative to government tyranny. Often the flamers are those who believe that revolution is just around the corner and will be like the American revolution and would produce modern Jeffersons and not Stalins.

I found this video to be a very good pragmatic summary of the issues. It’s worth 20 minutes of folks’ time. ,

Revolution in the US - YouTube

5 Likes

:thinking: So with the present open borders migrant invasion, the United States of America is soon to be destined to become Los Estados Unidos de las Americas? :thinking: :smirk: :flushed: :laughing: Will Spanglish still be the language? :laughing:

4 Likes

Nah, we will be speaking Chinese.

2 Likes

In America we speak SpanChinGlish :laughing:

6 Likes

Honestly the guy in the video has a whole lot of good talking points.

The writing is on the wall, it’s likely to come sooner than later.

2 Likes

I won’t have the opportunity to watch this for awhile. Does anyone have the time to post the talking points?

1 Like

Snuck a few moments to watch this. Completely agree with his conclusions. We need to stop allowing ourselves to be divided as we are today and we need to not let ourselves be goaded into open violence because that just plays perfectly into the agenda of the new world order folks.

The threat of an armed society being able to defend itself from domestic tyrants is way more effective than a bunch of armed citizens actually acting against the tyrants and kleptocrats currently in power. Peaceful non cooperation and resistance is the way to go. But it requires numbers and to get enough numbers people are going to have to start working together with other people they may not always agree with.

5 Likes

Even if we somehow could close the boarders and threw out all the illegal immigrants the U.S. will still become a majority minority country in the coming decade or two. Many of the recent immigrants legal and illegal came here to get away from many of the same problems we are now facing here. I work with many minorities who are not at all happy with the current border situation. It would be to our benefit to welcome all of those who came here legally into our ranks.

Rural America is going to lose more and more influence over time. If we don’t find ways to promote our values to urban populations all our rights and freedoms will disappear sooner rather than later and it won’t take foreign invaders or terrorists to make that happen.

With the current crime and poverty issues in urban areas we have an opening to get the message of the need for the right to self defense and other freedoms. But we aren’t going to get that message across by calling everyone we disagree with sheeples or ■■■■■■■■ or whatever. In my experience the vast majority of people agree on a lot more than we disagree on. We need to stop letting the people in power continue to divide us for their own benefit.

4 Likes

Apparently the forum is now auto blocking lib tard. I’m perfectly fine with that. It is a term that does not promote useful conversation.

5 Likes

In the tv sci-fi series Firefly everyone spoke both English and Chinese. That may well prove to be true some day.

5 Likes

Thank you! That was a great way to spend 20 mins. Well spent! So much great information.

2 Likes

Absolutely correct! However, our communications have been shut down. At least electronically. Face to face or old school is the best way.
Say it online and you’re likely to be visited by an alphabet organization and I don’t mean the BSA or GSA.

4 Likes

Realize that the “big brains” we send to DC to represent us will NOT fix anything on the border. Those of us of certain vintage may recall the amnesties granted by previous administrations with the empty (and broken) promise of fixing the broken immigration system kicked down the road.

The current “fix” that’s being considered is funding ($15 billion?) for more border security and more immigration judges to handle the impossibly large backlog of asylum petitions. The threat is that Republicans will not approve a debt ceiling increase until and unless this hopelessly inadequate fix is passed.

Government simply does not do its job (no surprise, really), so individuals should order their lives assuming the border mess will not be fixed in any meaningful manner. Grousing about it does nothing to change the dysfunction in DC and does not protect you or your family for the future.

2 Likes

Mark, this was a very worthwile 20 minutes spent. Thanks for sharing it. It mirrors a lot of points I always feel about our society, and avoiding the division of Americans.

2 Likes

I haven’t been visited yet though I’m sure my name is on lots of lists.

4 Likes

I expect most all USCCA members are on a list, especially those who are active or outspoken on the web.

6 Likes

Thank goodness I’m not “outspoken” on the web :innocent:

6 Likes

Scott 52 SIR. I AM SO THANK FULL THAT THE. DEAFBI DODNSAENTERPOLE OR ALL OF THE OTHER ATF KNOWS I AM INVISIBLE :dotted_line_face: HAW HAW EVERY ONE BETTER WATCH OUT KAZ THE TRULY DO NOT PLAY. I KNOW !!! Bobby Jean :chile::us::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::v:t5::dotted_line_face::bangbang:SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR :us::bangbang:

2 Likes

A government “list” assumes a level of competence and commitment by a large numbers of government employee across multiple agencies.

3 Likes

Just my opinion, but it looks like the new tack for the dems is to convince republicans to retire, most likely through extortion/blackmail/payments, to the point that dems have the Senate AND the house. That way, they can push through ALL kinds of legislation that will be detrimental to the election process, and continue to allow the tyrant branch to continue diluting our currency. Republican House majority is already RAZOR thin.

3 Likes