Mobile site down

The internet at the Headquarters went down this afternoon for about an hour… It’s been an interesting tech day today :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Still not working on iPhone, AT&T. iPad works fine, and everything is fine on my WiFi. Just my phone won’t connect.

1 Like

Same questions for you, @45IPAC

3 Likes

Yes and yes. The app works fine, USCCA main page works fine. This page works fine, on my WiFi. It’s just when on my AT&T service it doesn’t work. I’ve reached out to AT&T to see what they say.

3 Likes

Dead on my side again @Dawn. Worked for about 10-15 minutes, then gone again.

1 Like

AT&T seems to be the connecting factor. I’ll bring it up here.

3 Likes

But I can bring it up on an Android on AT&T. That is the strange part

1 Like

My phone is IOS 13.3. My iPad is IOS 12.4. I wonder if it’s an Apple glitch, imagine that.

1 Like

Testing to see if this posts

2 Likes

OK - it looks like AT&T has issues today:

https://downdetector.com/status/att/map/

3 Likes

I don’t understand how it would work on Android and not on IPHONE though.

2 Likes

I think you answered your own question. You said iPhone

Just kidding (but I do dislike them)

3 Likes

Technology is weird… I can’t explain it.

3 Likes

I just erased my phone, and am rebooting from iCloud. We’ll see if we hat helps.

3 Likes

Nope. Didn’t work.

2 Likes

All is about how Iphone drains bandwidth from cell tower. I’m surprised that this happened to AT&T who has been always best prepared ISP for Iphones… but it’s technology.
And yes… all internet problems starts with Iphones. Android users will always be lucky because once ISP finds issue they fixed it before it affects other platforms.

androiphone

3 Likes

Still No Bueno. At least Union Station has WiFi.

2 Likes

I can’t access the site using any means. I don’t even get to the login screen. Everything is down.

1 Like

Thanks Dawn. It seems to be working on my work places wifi. But my normal mobile data and my home network (hughesnet) isn’t allowing me to come here, specifically here. I have no issues with anything else.

For the record: AT&T, Android

1 Like

Just tried again to test, still can’t connect unless it’s with work wifi.