Minneapolis on verge of record breaking year

Here we go Minneapolis. We only need 4 more to break the record of 97 homicides set back in 1995. This is a reachable goal. Thank you for defunding our police departments and allowing peaceful protests. C’mon dem voters. Was this the goal? Elections have consequences. Playing this stupid game may claim a new stupid record. Congrats on the attempt

10 Likes

Homicides might not have been the goal, but more crime and violence certainly was expected by their actions - everyone knows that, even they knew.

4 Likes

Are you venting your frustration at the dem voters? You should know, in progressive states “people who cast votes do not matter, people who count votes do”. Joseph Stalin said.

5 Likes

I knew that would spark an argumentative conversation. Not sorry, for what I said.

1 Like

I meant to humor, not argue. I am not a Dem voter myself, for a number of reasons. For example, I am still alive.(rimshot)

7 Likes

If Brandon has his way, it won’t matter who’s voting or whose counting!
The king is already on the throne, it’s a matter of how to dethrone the usurper! Throughout history many powerful kings, tyrants, fascists even communists have been removed from power.
Never once, in the history of man, has an idiot been removed from power. That’s because nowhere in history has an idiot ever been able to assume power!
( drop all the tyrants names you can, all had stunning IQ’s )
We’re the first to create the record of the first idiot to gain power and the first idiot to remain in power. No country in the world will ever break that record!
2022 is going to be a new, record breaking, chapter in the Guinness Book of world records! Actually, we’re going to need a whole new book!

Let’s take New York, for most rapes on a train where no one called for help. Chicago and California, most homicides approved by government! The first country in the history of religion that gave an “Amen and AWoman”.
( I can’t let that one go ).
The First Nation on the planet to turn boys into girls, now that’s a :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::woozy_face::woozy_face: record! The first civilization to proclaim that men can get pregnant, another astonishing record! ( George Carlin and Rodney Dangerfield are at a loss for words )
Choose any Blue state for the most dollars lost from peaceful protests/looting. Records are being shattered not to mention jewelry cases, windows and ordinary lives, if this ain’t Kristallnacht, I don’t know what is! It’s actually kind of interesting to watch, first hand, history being repeated!

When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - you know your nation is doomed. Ayn Rand

4 Likes

I thought you were going to say:
Playing this might cost you a friends life

Maybe. Maybe. :man_shrugging:

I suggest watching Game Of Thrones… lots of great ideas there for this topic :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like