Michigan Father with (CPL) Is Killed in Carjacking

Southfield Michigan a Father with a (CPL) Is Killed in Carjacking deadly shootout in his own Driveway while his wife and children were home. There were three attackers involved.

GoFundMe link for the family attached.

Detroit News 1/8/2021
Update: 6 days ago — Tyron Turner Jr. has been arrested and charged in the carjacking and fatal shooting of Frederic Hudson in Southfield carjacking homicide. News link below.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/6593261002

10 Likes

Dear God that is so sad.

5 Likes

Omg this is a horrible story, this is a reminder that everyone needs to stay alert and be aware of your surroundings.

7 Likes

This is so sad but he was doing what we all would do…defend our family to the death.

Anyone know if there is a go fund me set up for his family? They are going to be going through alot with his death.

4 Likes

Myself and my wife are praying for that family and justice will be done. God does not like ugly. We all will be judged by our actions. We pray for peace and comfort for that family and for mercy for the culprits.

8 Likes

@Martin36 Yes there has been a GoFundMe account setup for the family. Yes very sad, but your right he did what we all would do, defend our family to the death. GoFundMe link for the family attached.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Sad… you never know what may happen…

The three involved need to be prosecuted and sentenced… to life… or worse.

The news video said the wounded criminal…known to police… was not in custody… WHAT?

7 Likes

It doesn’t sound like a random act though, a car pulled up with 3 people? EIther way, it’s still very sad.

2 Likes

This is where you take all your scenarios and think real hard. If I? well, would they?

6 Likes

Dear God surround this Michagen Father’s Famiky in a Hedge of Protection with Your Holy Spirit giving them peace, support from others, Blessings and more. Please make sure crimunals are found and their Judgement be severe in Jesus Name, Amen🛐 We must be alert & always aware of surroundings even at home.

4 Likes

To me, it’s a reminder to train like my life depends on it because it very well may :disappointed:
Criminal aren’t looking for a fair fight and that’s why you usually to find shitbirds flying in flocks

5 Likes

:cry: God be with everybody who knew this man. That is so sad.

3 Likes

We join you in this, we are praying for the family as well. and we pray that they will be caught soon, and they will pay for this. We pray for comfort and healing for the family. We are so sorry. But we are called to protect the ones who can’t protect themself. And family we hold dear every day.

3 Likes

If they arrest him in the hospital the state has to pick up the medical bills.

1 Like

It makes your heart drop to see that video. Does that “black life matter”???

5 Likes

@Thomas141 that video says it all, heart wrenching, and his family was home. I hope they catch everyone involved and throw the book at them, all lives matter. Have to keep our head on a swivel now days. Stay safe.

2 Likes

The end of you statement was uncalled fore. A man died and you make racist statement, for what reason?

I beg to differ. As a black man…I want the answer to that question. I was born and raised in Chicago where there were 700 homicides last year. The majority of them black men, at the hands of black men.

This man is dead, taken from his family in an attempted robbery. They say “Back Lives Matter”…is that only when a black person dies as a result of an LE shooting?

NOTHING “RACIST” in that question…and it’s the right question to ask. Who’s marching about that senseless homicide?

7 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes