'Meth. We're on it,' South Dakota's government declares in new ad campaign

2 Likes

Arkansas has a similar campaign…

3 Likes

I remember from when I was in high school last century they had a slogan… “don’t meth around” it is just as corny as these are and sound as bad as bad bad dad jokes, only not a groaner ending

1 Like

Missouri used to be the Show Me State…Now were the Show Me the Meth State. I wonder how long it will be before one of the democratic candidates come out for legalizing it?

1 Like

Sometimes “cutesy” advertising just doesn’t work… I think this is one of those times that the word play is just awful.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I really hate it when people get too clever… because it’s rarely ever THAT clever. If you’re not cool, just stop trying to be so darn cool.

I’m thinking “Meth, We’re On It” is perhaps literal… maybe the folks who put this together really ARE on it… :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

1 Like

There’s a small business owner in Denver getting find for not keeping up with the needles and feces on his sidewalk. He recorded a video of one of his employees cleaning the sidewalk. As this was going on, a doper came by, dropped his drawers and took a dump right next to a woman who was passed out from heroin. His shop is open 8-8. He calls EMS, on average twice an hour to pick up all the OD’s.

The city can’t drive down the alley to pick up trash because of all the needles (nearly ankle deep).

1 Like

Pretty sad, wonder what part of denver that is.

If I could have heart :heart: that comment it would have been done.

True words!

1 Like