Metal Detectors at Schools - Are They Racist?

hot bread thingy no in tub. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lmao…at first when I read this the thought that went through my mind was" Is it calling them racist slurs when they walk through"the thought of that caused my to lose a little Angels Envy out my nose.

2 Likes

Funny thing about living in a land with a bunch of idiots… They say stupid things… So do I sometimes… Best to ignore them, or they will keep talking…

1 Like

Only race baiters are doing the complaining.
How can a machine be racist? :laughing:
If you’re not trying to get past it with something that’s prohibited, well, shoulda known better.

4 Likes

Just another tool in trying to stop the crap, and how the hell could it be racist? Are just a certain group gonna be directed to go through it? And why wouldnt they just walk past it? really? They are gonna install them but not have anyone watching them? Jeesh …And Im so sick of the racists crap I could barf. People are afraid to say " hello" to some people anymore. I wont even speak to " certain people " anymore. Because of this monster that has been created I wouldnt help some people anymore if their car was broke down. And I didnt used to be like this either. Aint my fault I didn’t cause it.

5 Likes

From the link

“I am speaking from my own experiences. I walk through TSA and I have to prepare myself two days in advance and worry if that weapon detector or that scanner goes off.”

I think they might need the metal detector to protect the school from this guy …

2 Likes

You may be tempted to call him a snowflake. But having seen his people smashing monuments with sledge hammers and shining lasers into the eyes of riot police, and staging palettes of bricks to throw, I now believe the whole snowflake act is predators’ camouflage. Bangers bringing their hardware to school, free to destroy education and terrorize and traumatize good kids - perfectly falls in line with Cloward-Piven.

5 Likes

Only if the metal detector interpets darker pigmentation for metal, and falsely alarms!

2 Likes

These liberal/communist/woke/leftist waco’s are running amuck! This racist, disproportionally, affecting minorities is nothing but a catch phrase, to let people know, if they disagree, they will be attacked as racist. These liberal/communist/woke/leftist waco’s, have whitey so scared, whitey don’t know whether to $#&% or go blind. This country is in serious trouble. People really, really need to start pushing back hard, and not stop.

6 Likes

This is a parody right? I mean no one can be this stupid to suggest that a metal detector is racist. Unless you’re an NBC affiliate. Oh wait.

Metal detectors = racism. Therefore TSA is racist.

10 Likes

This :point_up_2:t4:I’m not letting my guard down.

5 Likes

OK Folks,
September 2023.
Metal Detectors TODAY show a VIDEO of you walking up to the Pylons, You cross a border
(Not hard for most people these days right?) It is NOT blue screen w/ an outline of a male/Female/Other anymore. Think MVD/DMV Full size! You cross over and a signal goes off (NOT an alarm!) a CIRCLE appears over your image: Hip, Boot, Satchel/purse, knap sack whatever) Sometimes an icon of a gun, knife, can of spam appears. THAT’S IT! A VID! No RACISM! INVOLVED! HOW CAN IT BE RACISM! How can ANYBODY suggest a machine is RACIST? that’s just STUPID! This is crazy!
this is ridiculous! People have lost all sense (common or otherwise) Is it possible these people aren’t actually THIS STUPID? Can they be told to say dumb Azz stuff like this as a distraction to the current ‘gov shenanigan’s? I mean this goes back just a bit to the ‘Horde’s’ of trans gander Assaults! I said this a day ago or so, Where are they now? The ‘Militant’ Anger fist pumping chanting wacko’s? We are coming for your children!’ POOF they all disappeared. Climate Change? it may rise 1.5 degrees in (20) years…Holy Sh–! Seriously? so we are going to trash our economy, destroy the auto makers, Put MILLIONS of people out of work, Oil Industry destruction, GO GREEN :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: I am, I am sick to my stomach these :nerd_face: :nerd_face:Mutants are getting away with this! Lets go ‘ALL IN’ 'lectric! On a grid that could be shut down because people use Air conditions when it gets a little hot!
Charging stations (Where the phuck are they?) I don’t mean to brag but downtown Alba-Turkey has (6)
Stations folks! Just (6)!!! WE’RE READY for 'lectric everything! Let’s have LANDFILL’S Full of a Bazillion Stoves, cars, Water heaters…um…Airplanes…THE MUST cause Cancer!..somehow! Do something .gov! We need 'lectric cars like we need another Hole in our Heads! Battery replacement folks : standard (now) Diehard Gold /$249… ‘Lectric cars: wait for it!.. $25,000!
Some people in my shop go for the Die Hard (NO COLOR) The No color is $89.00 but it better be used when it is above 55 degrees outside or your walkin’! Imagine Billions of todays Batteries in the Landfills?
Imagine paying ANOTHER $25K EVERYTIME YOUR batteries die? No Way Jose!

If you scream @ a Metal Detector… It’s feelings won’t be hurt! It’s a machine!
It’s like a GUN…If you place it on a table and Shouted @ it to KILL everybody in the room
It would just lay there like a stone… unless it’s Ab’s Guns!, They shoot themselves!
Who would have thought that CAR’S (and White people) would be on the endangered lists!

Metal Detectors need to be run by a Human! Not a computer program!

2 Likes

Im so sic k of it all. Like someone saud people need to start pushing back hard and don’t stop till it’s over. I always said about a cpl groups of people who claimed they want to be treated like everyone else wich is totally fair with me but they are liars because they never wanted fair treatment they want special treatment and noone is special.

4 Likes