Merry Christmas!

And welcome to the Community @Melvyn1 !!

5 Likes

Belated Merry Christmas to all you guys as well.

(*also checking that my screen name was changed as promised, but the capital F was used against my wish
hahaha)

5 Likes

@fox is that working the way you want it now? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol
it’s not really a big deal, but yeah if you guys don’t mind and it’s not any trouble to make another change. Just fox instead of Fox. I’m not big on capitalizing nicknames. LOL

But just to make sure, there won’t be an @ sign in front of it, such as you stated with @fox, correct? That’s just for directing mail to me, right?

So when I make a post, it will just show as fox. Not @fox or Fox. Right? LOL

Such a big deal I make of things
hahaha
seriously though, thank you very much Zee.

btw, and I’m just being nosy and curious, but I noticed that you are an engineer as well as a great grandma. I am impressed young lady. And if you don’t mind divulging it to me, may I ask in what field of Engineering you are?

fox
hahahha

3 Likes

Thanks for your help Zee.

I responded to your question in Community if you don’t mind.

I would re-type it here, but it was a bit lengthy and I don’t wanna’

go back to copy and paste it here, so please indulge me. hahahaha

Thanks again.

Ciao

Outlook-gixhx4xe.jpg

3 Likes

@fox :smiley: 
 so when you want to tag someone, put the @ in front and it will notify them if they have notifications on. if you just use their name without the @ they won’t get a notification.
on your posts it will show you as “fox”. And we aim to please :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you.

I aim too, to please
hahahahahahaha

Outlook-gixhx4xe.jpg

3 Likes

@Fox, Do you work for the FBI?

2 Likes

No Randall. I don’t work. I’m retired.

Happy New year to you, yours, family and friends.

3 Likes

I just saw your shirt

If that was your employer, thanks for the job you did.

Happy New Year’s to you, friend.

Blessings,
Randall W. Anderson

2 Likes

Hi Randall

Full Blooded Italian (FBI) 
 LOL

Happy New Year Sir.

4 Likes

LOL! I’m an aspiring grammar nazi so I always capitalize names/nicknames. :wink:

3 Likes

She is not Italian
 :thinking:
fbi

3 Likes

We need a good editor around!

Well, I do anyway!
From my understanding
Your primary focus while obtaining your bachelor’s degree was English.

It so happens, English was & still is my favorite subject!
However. I still can’t get my “i” dotted and “T” crossed, when it matters the most.
Dating all the way back to High School, my instructors would be agitated in the fact my paper could have been perfect. but small grammar errors droped the grade letter.

2 Likes

hahahaha
Having had English as a minor in school as well as loving to write, I too was a grammar nazi as well Dawn
until that is, when one day I suddenly ‘snapped out of it’ and realized the ‘errors of my ways’ 
LOL

3 Likes

I am so gonna torment you on this. Although I do posses the ability to properly speak in the queen’s English, I choose to butcher it on a daily basis. And I ain’t got no reason not to.

4 Likes

4 Likes

For all the grammar Nazis,
I went shopping for Christmas. I went two too stores to! While their, I saw there mothers they’re.

4 Likes

English and Psych major (
 and yeah I ended up as an engineer). I used to obsess over grammar errors and other folks had to run if they didn’t want me fixing theirs too :wink:
And then I decided I’d rather write with style and expression than with perfection. :smiley:
My friends feel a lot safer emailing me now. :laughing:

2 Likes

ow ow ow ow OW! you’re killin’ me here :laughing:

2 Likes