Mental Training, are you ready for what MIGHT come.

Don102. SIR THE USCCA. HAS FLAGGED ME AND THEY HAVE LITTLE ENVELOPES TO JUST ME. EVERY SINGLE TIME I GET A LETTER ITS FOR GOING TO FAST. I HAVE SO MANY FLAGS I WANT WHOEVER HAS FLAGGED ME TO F.O. SIR. I. AM. NOT HURTING NO ONE SOME ONE. HERE IS WORKING FOR THE BIDEN. OMINNASTRASHION . I HAVE NO. Problem with no one Stop :stop_sign: flagon me Vote me. GONE BOBBY JEAN AND DEBBIE ANN ANN PUPPIES. PLEASE LATER SIR. BASTARDS :heart::feather::feather::feather::feather::heart::feather::feather::heart:

1 Like

I speak from my heart. Two feathers :feather::feather:🫏:bangbang::us:

BRUCE E SIR. I CAN NOT DRINK ALCOHOL . AT ALL I HAVE BEEN INJURED. AND I CANT TAKE ANY THING WITH ALCOHOL :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: BUT BROTHER I WOULD IF I COULD I PROMISE I WOULD LOVE TO DRINK TILL HELL FROZE OVER BUT I HAVE .SIGN A CONTRACT. AN IT IS A ONE OF A KIND . THAT. I AGREE . TO THE TERMS. AND I. . JUST WANT THE HELP. OUTHERS. AND . BE. A GOOD MAN AND WHEN I DRINK MY MEDICINE MAKES ME SO STUPID THAT. PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO BE AROUND ME. AND NO ONE .:bangbang::us: IS GOING TO LET ALL MY STUPIDITY . GO UNCHECKED. SIR . BROTHER PLEASE HAVE . A COLD SIX PACK OF BEER FOR ME . I LOVE YOU BROTHER IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT AND I AM SURE YOU CAN . We ARE BROTHERS . SIR. I WOULD IF . COULD SIR . But. I TRULY AM . TRYING TO JUST LIVE ANOTHER DAY . BROTHER .SIR . I TRULY WANT TO GO TO THE BORDER. I MAY GET MY WISH . SIR . THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HONOR TO GO FACE THE CARTELS. AND THE ENEMY THAT IS . RUNNING THE INNOCENT . IMAGRINTS. In TO OUR COUNTRY SIR . I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE HAVE A COLD OR HOT. BEER :beer: FOR ME SIR . LOVE BOBBY JEAN SIR . :feather::feather::us:🫏:100:

You are so blessed. You got this brother love Bobby Jean SIR :feather::feather::us:🫏:bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::bangbang::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100:

I cannot for the life within me, think of any valid reason; ANY; why an office of the law would NOT ARREST someone who had raped a child or someone in a nursing home.

Give me three reasons why, please; and then tell me how you reconciled your life after NOT ARRESTING a child raper.

2 Likes

Donn. Because you had to shoot them for trying to escape from custody and you had to . VERY VERY SAD YOU REGRET THAT THEY DID NOT GET TO WALK OUT OF THE COURT ROOM FREE AS A BIRD . Love Bobby Jean Happy Lords DAY . :feather::feather::owl: the end :skull_and_crossbones::hammer_and_pick::dotted_line_face:

1 Like

DonB, I arrested the man that raped the woman in the nursing home. I have arrested child rapists, yet a few I simply did not have probable cause to do so. Police officers MUST work within the law. Some of those cases still haunt me today.

5 Likes

You’re a GOOD MAN Scott
I won’t be stupid enough to say ‘Don’t let those situations Haunt you’
I am there myself.
I ask myself in the dark hours ‘Did you do your best?’
I know I did
We do what we can man, and let KARMA do the rest.
Mi dos Pesos

1 Like

Exactly!

2 Likes

I still cry over some of those things I shoulda, coulda, woulda, but in the end it means nothing. We did our best.

6 Likes

I WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE SIR JUST LET ME OUT OVER IRAN :iran: SIR . FOR ONCE I WILL NOT SUCK I WILL BLOW BABY BLOW. SIR NO SHUET. :feather::owl::feather::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:the answer to Iran :iran: :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::birthday::partying_face::bangbang:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No worries, Don. All those “other” guys are jealous of us F-111 warriors anyway.

Piece of history for you: F-111 crew took out the Wicked Witch of the North, “Hanoi Hanna”.

We all have our claims to fame.

2 Likes

Vietnam, Like most WAR’S they should have unleashed you instead of Hog-Tying you.
Military fighting men since 'Nam would have an entirely different record like (4-0)
instead of (0-4) or worse.

This just PROVES how insidious this .gov is. It’s all about the MONEY, Money, money., money …MONEY!

2 Likes

DON102. SIR HOW LONG DO YOU THINK WE WILL NEED TO CHILL OUT AFTER THE FIRST ATTACK FROM THE INVADERS SIR . I FIGURE THAT THEY WILL KILL ABOUT HALF OF US . ON THE FIRST ATTACK SIR. DO YOU BELIEVE I AM JUST SAYING STUPID STUFF . SIR OR DO YOU BELIEVE AS MY .SELF :bangbang::bangbang::100: BIDEN. :bangbang: HAS GOTTEN AMERICA . INVAIDED. TO THE POINT THAT WE .ALL ARE GOING TO . BE KILLED .SIR​:bangbang::us::drum::100:Bobby jean TWOFEATHERS. WTF. SIR :question::question::question:

DON102. SIR MONEY IS NO GOOD IF WE ARE ALL DEAD SIR :us::drum::drum::drum::poop::notes::notes::notes::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::bangbang:answering the question

1 Like

DON.102 I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SAID AND EVERYONE IS VERY AFRAID SIR . They have WARRIORS LIKE OUR MILITARY AND THE USCCA . But biden could not have known that he was truly going to get every . Single American capcherd or killed . I BELIEVE THAT HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE HAS DONE SIR WE KNOW I SEEN THE ENEMY BEFORE WE ARE OUT NUMBERED BADLY AND WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF CASUALTIES. WE WILL NEVER . GET ALL THE LONG WOLVES OUT OF THIS COUNTRY :bangbang: SIR I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IF TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION :question: THEY WILL HIT THE USA RIGHT THEN BECAUSE HE WILL DEPORT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND THEY WILL DESTROY OUR COUNTRY SIR I AM BEING TREATED LIKE A NUT. I AM SAIN . That’s what scares me . I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING MY GOD . SIR WE HAVE TO FIGHT. Love you sir . STAY SHARP SEE WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS. The A HOLE THAT SAID THAT TO ME . Never knew crap about me WE ARE ALL HEROES AFTER THIS . :feather::feather::bangbang::us::us::us::100::100::100::bangbang:

Ponderin’ if the jury would buy that. Some around here would supply the rope for the hangin’…

1 Like

Ah. There is that; rules.
It wasn’t so much that you “decided” not to, but rather “couldn’t legally” do so…
Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

Donn NYPD​:broken_heart::broken_heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THE ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS. Don’t even get charged and walk out with the middle finger :fu:t4: at this country. Brother . End them :fu:t4::feather::feather::notes::notes::notes::notes::partying_face::confetti_ball::notes::notes::fu:t4::fu:t4::fire::fire::fire::bangbang:

Scott Garan. WHERE ONE GOES WE ALL GO . TOGETHER .:bangbang::100::100::100::x::x::x::bangbang::us::notes::broken_heart::fu:t4::bangbang: