Memes that don't fit elsewhere

Is it time we realized we’ve been conquered???

WHAT’s THE SIGNAL?
3 Likes

WHAT’s THE SIGNAL?
[/quote]

@Scott52 - I think it will be January 21st

3 Likes

Actually January 5, 2021 in the hands of two Georgians…at least there will be some semblance of balance. Small, but effective! 2020 will have been a cake walk compared to the next 4 years.

2 Likes

M.A.D. 101 Mutually Assured Destruction 101
This is a nuclear weapon, I launched it, it’s and old A-3 Polaris Missile it has an extended range of 2500 nautical miles and a weapon bay housing 3 MK2 re-entry vehicles. The arrangement inside the weapon bay was originally called a “cluster warhead” now known as an MRV or multiple re-entry vehicles with a 200 kiloton yield! This information is widely known! You can look it up.

This on the other hand is what we are putting in charge of such deadly weapons. It has an extended mentality of a banana, it’s weapon bay is empty it will be known as the great “cluster f—k” of the next two generations. It will yield more damage and harm than any nuclear bomb in the US arsenal!

This is what happens when good men do nothing!

5 Likes

4 Likes

THEY DID! I ‘M JUST TAKING NOTES FROM THE PAST!

WE SHOULD NOT LET IT GET THIS FAR!

6 Likes

I did, and even though I was a mile away with his shoes, he sent the ATF after me.

5 Likes

Can we get off the politics and back to the memes that don’t fit elsewhere?

5 Likes

7 Likes

a-squirell

8 Likes

OK, but it is harder to find memes that are not political.
How about this one - The latest deer harvest

9 Likes

This one might be political too, but I thought it was funny - stay at home orders

7 Likes

5 Likes

Card virus

8 Likes

I think a version of this was somewhere else, but it still shows what happens if you buy a gun and don’t tell the wife.

10 Likes

2020ManOfYear 1DA7DE39-E627-49DB-9121-4EE7180C70C1

4 Likes

Do we have a place for political memes?

3 Likes

@Robert15 You poaching my memes, brother?

1 Like

So, So Sad that not enough of us are awake enough to realize this.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! It was all fun and games until this fool threatened to run the country.

4 Likes