Memes that don't fit elsewhere

I don’t want to explain Church’s situation in Poland here… believe me, whatever you heard is far away from the truth.
There is no extremely anti-religion movement. People just demonstrate and fight for their rights at this moment. Polish government just made huge mistake breaking arrangements done few years ago. Unfortunately Polish Church is also involved and it looks like everything is against the Church… nope it is not. The rules we used to have at Catholic Families has been used against the People… great manipulation… :angry:

Anyway, as a Pole I know I posted this image in proper spot.Actually this also would fit “Coronavirus Meme”.

End of the story… let’s go back to topic… MEMES…

3 Likes

Not from what I have read. You are able to believe what you want, as do I. I do not see it as a “joke”. As I stated, how many “jokes” have you ever seen posted at a bus stop? Your ethnicity has zero value, unless you are living there. My wife’s relatives believed strongly they were Italian, until we went there. The culture shock they experienced, even being first and second generation Americans was quite profound, and somewhat amusing to me.

2 Likes

10 Likes

AmmoDales?

4 Likes

Even as a silhouette, that is a sight I never wanted to see… thanks… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

OK. My last words about that post. I’ve been living in Poland for over 35 years. I still have my Mom and Brother there. I see them over Internet and talk about their lives almost everyday.
I’m still THERE… even being here. Believe me - If I posted joke about Poland - that IS a joke.
I’m the last person who is going to make a jokes about my born Country, current Country, Family or religion. NO WAY.

I’ve been protesting at this Community several times (and I will still be) against WAR JOKES, HITLER JOKES, JEWISH WAR RELATED JOKES… because these are not JOKES.

My fellow-countryman was the greatest Pope, He saved my Nation from Soviet occupancy… that is something I’ll never forget. I’ve got Catholic Priest and Nun in my Family… and making jokes about them is not not my style…

So whatever you saw at my posted image - IT IS ONLY A JOKE about the situation… If you felt differently - I can be sorry about it… it cannot be unseen.

5 Likes

@Dave17:scream:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
meme: an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media.

I would add - item which doesn’t hurt other’s feelings…

… but that’s it…

will sit for ammo:

A_20201115_04

6 Likes

Ouch… reverse silhouette… I am having trouble sighting now… thanks… :rofl:

4 Likes

Hmmmmm haven’t you learned not to believe everything you read? Yet…

3 Likes

Very true, one has to choose sources based on reputation… :rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Must be Chicago. :smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes