Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 1)

Awesome! Thanks for your service! I was on the USS Sam Rayburn (SSBN635) from '84 to '87, USS Henry Clay (SSBN625) from '87 to '90 and the USS Frank Cable (AS40) from '90 to '92.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Michael977

I know you bubbleheads love your boats, but which one flew back then?

4 Likes

13 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll be dogged! I was a striker on the Balto fish Sept 85 - Jun 87 then went to HM A school.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

I was the ST LPO during new construction. Did not have a chief… Not a fun time☹️

1 Like

Welcome aboard!
Is it possible, that if we all stayed aboard our boats, that the current state of affairs would not exist?
Guess that the same question asked in the Matrix. If she hadn’t mentioned the vase, would it have been broken?

5 Likes

Thank you for your service to all my fellow service peoples.

7 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Just a thought before we all head off into another Monday:

17 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

I laughed way to hard at that one.

3 Likes

5 Likes

With the exception of a tomato bed, I don’t grow much of anything around my house that doesn’t self-seed and survive naturally–sort of a “Darwinian” form of lawn care. In the more than 30 years I hive lived on this property there has been no seeding or fertilizing, and mowing is done just often enough to keep the county from sending threatening notices. There are so many large trees shading the house that by midsummer the growth is very slow. Most of the green is comprised of various ground cover broadleafs, with the sunny patches supporting tall grasses like rye, and fescue, and crabgrass. I do so little that “low maintenance” ain’t in it, mostly because I have better things to do with my time.

6 Likes

That type of humor needs to be scuttled… :rofl:

2 Likes