Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 1)

In the service I was sent for a fallopian tube. I knew what it was so I told the female supply master sergeant what was going on. She said we are going to have some fun and she went back with me and some people got ripped. Hey I brought back 2. Never got sent out again.

4 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

Is that located in the same aisle as the muffler bearings?:wink:

8 Likes

10 Likes

That is what we need more of , a gun owner with a good sence of humor…

2 Likes

8 Likes

20 Likes

11 Likes

20 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

Oh dear, I’m afraid I know this scene all too intimately. I just wish my wife was videoing when I somersaulted over the horse’s head.

3 Likes

That is really funny Pumkin in the White House is gone now…

1 Like

112174251_193185439583811_7876447944561366128_n

12 Likes

Lu-Can, with all due respect, talking about the Holocaust and comparing America to the Nazi’s treatment of not only Jews but also Gypsies and other minorities, should be tempered with more facts. America has offered a new beginning for all that can accept our ways and respect the law and the Constitution. We live here and for the most part in peace. Yes, we can point to some problems,e.g., Chicago, Portland, and Washington, D.C. How about the fact that 4 million + children are murdered and no one says much about it? Why is it that more than 500 people are killed in Chicago without a public outcry? The current mayor said that as long as the people involved in a gunfight in Chicago are mutual combatants it is OK. Why is it OK for some people in Portland to overlord other people due to race while preaching equal rights for all?
The three examples I have listed are in violation of people’s rights as Americans. Not all countries have a Consitution, thus the people have no rights,e.g, Cuba, Iran, and other Middle Eastern countries.
Lu-Can I am not sure of the point you are trying to make, but you have every right to point out any shortfalls in this country. My question is what do you want to do about what you see as a shortfall?

Larry

5 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes